Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good afternoon gentlemen hope you had a great weekend. I’ll be taking appointments for this the afternoon. Remember to book with some time to get the logistics right in setting an appointment. I offer a no rush rendezvous and very accommodating and eager to please date .All new acquaintances are to be screen. This not only for my safety but yours as well . In respect for privacy, any information obtained remains strictly confidential.
Ill be here for the next two weeks so there’s plenty of time to catch up. Besos
82265BF9-C04A-4804-AE6F-388E4099E701.jpeg

Hello gentlemen I’ll be available tomorrow morning only
8338C736-7CC9-4FB1-924D-757A36CB8B63.jpeg
in Melville so contact me early to accommodate a rendezvous. I don’t work weekends for some inquiries out there. Next week is my last week in town, I’ll go back home for some good rest and to charge up ! A nice balance like I like to think of it :cool:. So if you haven’t reached out yet make some time for yourself to indulge . Everyone one does it once in while . Besos

Hello gentlemen I m back in town for a bit! I’ll be available today and tomorrow morning and then Monday 6th only. Then taking off some time here to do some of my other stuff. I’ll be available again Tuesday 21st - July 6th . So everyone has plenty of time to schedule .
Remember new friends must be verify in order to meet . Please introduce yourself with your name when you contact me and provide a reference. Things go smoother like this.
Enjoy your start of the summer ! I know I will
D32DF6F6-F251-429F-BF41-85E308D125AC.jpeg

Good morning gentlemen . My availability is limited today and for tomorrow morning only and later in the month I will be returning June 21st. So in case you didn’t schedule your rendezvous now, keep in mind you can catch up with me later in the month. Always looking forward in seeing my regulars. For new friends all must be screened and verified with reference from trusted provider. Enjoy the day fellas Besos
EAD59F66-EC13-4C43-AB6F-72912A454E1A.jpeg

Good morning Fellas I’ll be available starting Monday 20th - July 01 in Melville .I’ll be taking afternoon appointments this Monday and setting rendezvous for the rest of the week! Availability from 8am - 6pm . Any thing earlier or later in the evening let me know so we can coordinate. Have a great weekend ! See you soon BESOS
2D567E59-7D9A-4E5A-B36B-7E96F543650A.jpeg

Good afternoon Fellas ! Hope all is well. I do have to put this out there, that I take a certain limit of acquaintances so I book very fast . So try to contact me in the morning if you like an afternoon or evening appointment. Early birds morning appointments are made a day before. Please be explicit on time frame when doing so and if your new, I screen and ask for references of legitimate providers. New acquaintances appointments can not be done in one day gentlemen. I try to provide quality not quantity, so every appointment is not rushed and everyone is entitled to have some fun too
9D451F64-C4BC-4299-9215-7F108776FA3F.jpeg

Good morning Fellas . I’ll be available this week in Plainview area. Remember I’m at a new location now. Availability Monday to Friday morning only . All appointments are scheduled with notice so let me know what can work and we’ll coordinate. These are the last weeks of my trip so come by for a little fun! I’ll be here until July 09th Besos!
BF7D90B1-7D69-443B-A26E-2702C93209D6.jpeg