Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good afternoon everyone , wanted to let you know I’m around these couple of days until Thursday so please book with advance notice, especially if you want to schedule an early AM meeting that means you had to been verified at least the day before (this for new friends).
Starting next year I will host in a NEW location and my schedule will be limited to making appointments in advance. I am very accommodating and love to make things work out. It makes a more casual and fun experience! I like to ease any tension and make it feel like friends catching up with good times .
Besos

Good evening gentlemen. Tomorrow Thursday I will be available in Farmingdale so set up your rendezvous to close out a great year and a better year to come!
Keep in mind I’ll be in a NEW location starting January and NEW rates for NEW friends that I haven’t seen before.
Verification process is a must. When you text me for info please introduce your self, I like to know who I’m talking to.
Have a Happy New Year and looking forward to meet new friends and always a pleasure to see my regulars.
Besos

Happy New Year Gentlemen.
I’ll be hosting in a new location in the Melville area. I have update my rates for new friends as well so call or text for info and to set up rendezvous. I do have a screening process which requires some time to verify , so same day appointments will be unlikely. I’ll be here for 2 more weeks and I hope to warm you up this winter. Besos

Hello gentlemen I’m taking morning appointments only for tomorrow. Make sure you set something today .
Next week is my last week in town. So if I haven’t verified you yet try to contact me with some days in advance. If not I’ll be back in April. I’m going to catch some sun with my BF Sophia Belle in paradise for this winter . Besos

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hello gentlemen I’m taking morning appointments only for tomorrow. Make sure you set something today .
Next week is my last week in town. So if I haven’t verified you yet try to contact me with some days in advance. If not I’ll be back in April. I’m going to catch some sun with my BF Sophia Belle in paradise for this winter . Besos
i am so ready for our vacay!!

B5FD0D8F-7578-4A6D-B4DB-280EDBFC089A.jpg

Good morning Gentlemen to a great start of the week! Remember I am at a new location and a relaxing ambiance for your pleasure. Appointments are essential for scheduling my time. For new acquaintances all must to be verified before scheduling so if your interested in in a rendezvous, please contact me to get to know you and my new donations.
I would like to invited you to enjoyable fulfilling experience and that’s what matters. Regulars always welcome ! Besos
(917) 969-4868

billyS

Reign of Terror
View attachment 12181
Good morning Gentlemen to a great start of the week! Remember I am at a new location and a relaxing ambiance for your pleasure. Appointments are essential for scheduling my time. For new acquaintances all must to be verified before scheduling so if your interested in in a rendezvous, please contact me to get to know you and my new donations.
I would like to invited you to enjoyable fulfilling experience and that’s what matters. Regulars always welcome ! Besos
(917) 969-4868
Very sexy! Welcome back?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
View attachment 12181
(917) 969-4868
Look at that beautiful body… mmmm Tasty!!