Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good morning Gentlemen! I’m still
Around until June 18 . Come by for a rendezvous. When meeting new friends I will like a introduction of yourself saying “Hi my name is X and what do You need to provide to verify “ As soon as screened we can set up day and time arrangements. . Are you available is not what I answer to. Manners count guys. I reciprocate to how I am treated. So have a great weekend and remember I’m here until June 18. Besos

Attachments

Good morning Fellas . I’m hosting in Farmingdale This week until Thursday . I’ll be back in Monday. Usually my days are from Monday - Friday 10-4 pm This may vary so call to set up an appointment. We can work things out. Prebooking is essential . I will be here until October 15 , that’s the end of my trip. Donations 300 hour , 200 half . Besos

Good morning fellas . Just want to put out there that screening is a must to verify. I need to be always cautious. Please provide info needed and nice introduction of who you are and who you seen before . This is not a one day process. Take care guys because I do take extra care of myself :cool::cool: .

Back in Town Fellas. Looking forward in making new friends with the required screening. Please introduce yourself when contacting me, chivalry is not dead. And for the gentlemen that I already know let’s make new good times happen again. Prebookings must be done with sufficient notice. Schedule 10-6 Farmingdale area . Have a great weekend . Warming up for holidays .

Good morning fellas ! Ready to start a great week ! I’ll be hosting in Farmingdale this whole month of December . And starting the brand New Year I’ll be hosting in a new upscale location and rates as well are going to be changing for new friends. Verification is always required and prebooking is essential.

Afternoon Rendezvous available . Advance notice and verifying is essential.
I’m a mature and professional lady that likes to make new friends and in return give out comfortable experience. I like what I do and like to own up my reputation. So serious callers please introduce yourself and expect to be open to the verifying process.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays . Early afternoon rendezvous available today . Text me if I know you already to coordinate and finish the year with glee and start a fresh new year with new great perspectives!! And new location . I big hug and kiss to my girl Sophia that has help me always to figure out things on here, I am forever thankful to you. Wouldn’t have done anything without you . To my regulars a special hug for being there for me and through out the years . Now that being said LETS ROCK THIS NEW YEAR TO EVEN BETTER. Besos Besos

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays . Early afternoon rendezvous available today . Text me if I know you already to coordinate and finish the year with glee and start a fresh new year with new great perspectives!! And new location . I big hug and kiss to my girl Sophia that has help me always to figure out things on here, I am forever thankful to you. Wouldn’t have done anything without you . To my regulars a special hug for being there for me and through out the years . Now that being said LETS ROCK THIS NEW YEAR TO EVEN BETTER. Besos Besos
You know I absolutely adore you. I adore our friendship! Everything that WE have established and done together is amazing. I’m grateful that 3 years ago when we began this journey together, you started me with a clean slate. You didn’t believe rumors or haters trying to start shit. You have shown me so much!! Love, loyalty, and friendship. I couldn’t be more thankful to have you in my life or part of my Business. I love you!

Besos Besos
❤️❤️❤️
SB