Angel Baby - 917-969-4868

Good morning guys . I’m so excited that I’m getting ready for my trip. We missed some strong hurricanes down here! Even though I like the warm weather I love NY during the holidays especially because its my birthday month! I ll be in hosting starting Wednesday. Like always prebooking the is essential so text me if you know me already in advance. New friends need a reference and verification. See you soon . Besos
C41AB194-F63A-41E6-B1E8-AE5239350E83.jpeg

Good morning Utopia friends . Hope you all are doing well. I’ll be available this week in Farmingdale. I wish to say I am a clean and discreet professional that enjoys her work. I guide you through when you come and see me and your safety is my priority. I have sanitizers at hand and your always welcome to keep your mask on. I’m putting this out there because they are some things we can do and following some basic rules never hurt anybody. I’m upon request with a previous appointment so there is a no rush session. I love to give pleasure and proud if I do it well...then Everyone is happy :). Have a great week and happy holidays! PS it’s my birthday this week :cool:

Hello Fellas ! I’ll be available for these days before Christmas and after until New Year’s Eve. So feel free to text or call to set up an appointment around the holidays . I’ll be here until January 18 .Let close out this year that has been tough for all and bring in some good energy. Stay warm and safe.

Hello Fellas just wanted to say it was some strange year for everyone :oops: . I wish the best for everyone starting this new year. Hope your struggles are not for long and keep your chin up to start fresh this year! Lots of Besos for you all;). And remember I’m available for the rest of this week until the Thursday 31st. Available hours 10am- 4pm.
I’ll still be in town the following weeks in January as well next week offering doubles with Sophiabelle during her stay. Text or call to schedule an appointment.

Good morning fellas ;) ! Hope your having a great weekend ! I’m finally back in town after a 2’month vacation.
Feeling ready to rendezvous with my friends and new friends in the making.
I’ll be here this trip for 2 months as well, so everyone have plenty of time to escape to have fun and pleasure. I’ll be available in Farmingdale starting Monday afternoon and through out the week. Advance scheduling is preferred. For early morning arrangements I like that set up the night before. Then I can check and confirm that I’ll be out there and available. I also can stay later then my usual hours (6) if you give me some notice. For regulars or friends that I already know I offer outcalls too and this has an extra donation .
Donations Hour 300 , half 200.
Anyways Fellas.. it’s good to be back :cool::cool:. Hope to see you soon . Besos

Good morning Gentlemen . Hope all is well.
I’ll be available today and Saturday. So I’ll be taking prebookings. Just text and let me know.
New friends do require a reference from a previous provider Or info that proves who you are. Safety and things running as smooth as possible has always been my concern.
I wish you to have an enjoyable time during your stay and will go out of my way to be sure you have a pleasurable experience. Have a great day. Besos xx

Hello Gentlemen hope all is well. I’m still around this month and the next hoping to have rendezvous that make memorable experiences for you. So feel free to contact me and prebook a future encounter. New friends must provide a reference or info that I feel comfortable to meet up.
Pass these requirements I guarantee you’ll have a wonderful time. Besos

Hello Fellas Hope you are all doing well . So like I said I’m going to be here until June this trip fortunately! I would like to make the process of verification a easy one but I’m afraid there are policies that need to be met for I to feel safe and comfortable with new friends. As soon as we can break the ice it’s good for both of us. I am a discreet professional that there has to be some maturity level and trust between us before we can meet. So feel free to reach out and don’t feel discouraged , we can work on something to arrange a rendezvous. Have a great day gentlemen. Besos