Angel Baby Reviews & Discussion 917-969-4868

Hey guys I know I've reviewed Angel before and I think we all agree she is a wonderful lady. It's been awhile since I reviewed our meetings so here goes the most recent moment.

We meet on her last visit during Jan. Being that I've known her years I reached out last minute hoping she was 1 still at her locate and 2 available. Lucked out on before she tells me come over and gives me her room # arrive knock on door she opens with a big smile and strong hug. She was wearing jeans and a shirt. We talk as I get myself ready by cleaning up and refreshing. She knows what I like and we make out and she goes for the BBJ does this for about 10 mins before I'm ready to cum I stop her. Tell her it's her turn and I had the most fun tasting her for I would say 20 min. I know I made her cum twice maybe three times, but the last one really hit the spot. She tells me she wasn't going to let me blow her up like that but once I was on a roll she wanted the last one. She asked me if I was ready but I asked her to return to BBJ and she did this for another 10 min asked her to stop again and went for more DATY and we talk as I'm tasting making each other laugh.

I then ask her for the cover and we fucked in missionary for the rest of the time I blow in bag she cleans me up and here is where our friendship turns on. We talk about what is going on in our lives before you know it its late and we both go our separate ways.

She is truly a great gal and always a pleasure to spend time with.

If you want to support a real classy woman owned business go see Angel Baby. It’s my 2nd time seeing her and I was lucky because Sophia B gave me a reference back when she was still doing her thing. I saw her impulsively recently. Texted her in the morning and was nailing her by noon. She’s in a nice spot now in Plainview in a great location. I texted her that I’m in the parking lot and she told me her room number. I walk to her room with a lot of anticipation and excitement knowing I’m getting laid. The endorphins are firing off. Get to her room and she looks lovely with thigh high stockings and a little bra. We sit on the couch and she’s just so smiley and pleasant as she rubs my legs. Tells me how she likes my clothes and that I smell sexy. Says all the right things and I believe she means it. So next she asks me to lie down with her and she helps undress me. I’m a tit man and she has these lovely tits that feel amazing. Her kitty is shaved, fresh and smells delightful. Good enough to eat. So she puts a cover on me and rides me nice. Next we go to missionary and she tells me how she needs to destress me and wants me to cum and then I do. We chat a little and she turns me on again. I tell her I want to cum by titty fucking her. It was heavenly as I worked her tits around my dick. Took a shower and I was on my way. The beauty of Angel is that it’s a soulful experience. She feels like a girlfriend. After you leave you feel lighter on your feet. It was $300 for the hour and money well spent.

PS I forgot to write. She also gave me a very enthusiastic BBBJ to get me going !!