Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

Saw her maybe a year ago at the same place she's in today , got rm number walked in , very messy rm , gaged on cigarette smell and the rm was so dark I couldnt see shit at first . Placed donation on end table . She immediately dropped to her knees and started undoing my belt and pulled down my pants . For some odd reason she shaved the sides of her head which threw me off bit , well anyway I held her head in my hands and really gave her a face fuckin shoving my cock as far as I could into her face and she took the whole thing without winceing even once , she swallowed my whole load , told her the head was real good she thanked me and I went on my way , all in all I think I donated 100$ she never even looked at it while I was there , could have been fifty for all she cared , I think she just loves sucking cock .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her maybe a year ago at the same place she's in today , got rm number walked in , very messy rm , gaged on cigarette smell and the rm was so dark I couldnt see shit at first . Placed donation on end table . She immediately dropped to her knees and started undoing my belt and pulled down my pants . For some odd reason she shaved the sides of her head which threw me off bit , well anyway I held her head in my hands and really gave her a face fuckin shoving my cock as far as I could into her face and she took the whole thing without winceing even once , she swallowed my whole load , told her the head was real good she thanked me and I went on my way , all in all I think I donated 100$ she never even looked at it while I was there , could have been fifty for all she cared , I think she just loves sucking cock .
You posted this in July.

Made an appointment to meet her after work. She asked me to message her when I was 15 minutes away.

I arrived on time. Empty parking lot wasn't what i expected. Text her I'm here. No response. Wait 10 minutes and text again. She said to give her 5-10 minutes.

I wait 20. Silence. I replied i have to go to Petco for curbside pickup. Pickup complete. I text again. Silence.

I go to Miller's Ale House.

My loss? Her loss? It's 40 miles from home :(

Made an appointment to meet her after work. She asked me to message her when I was 15 minutes away.

I arrived on time. Empty parking lot wasn't what i expected. Text her I'm here. No response. Wait 10 minutes and text again. She said to give her 5-10 minutes.

I wait 20. Silence. I replied i have to go to Petco for curbside pickup. Pickup complete. I text again. Silence.

I go to Miller's Ale House.

My loss? Her loss? It's 40 miles from home :(
Yeah. She pulled this shit on me twice.
In my case its on the way home so I just text her every once in a while and if she is available I'll see her. If not, I try someone else along the way

I was in the area with some time on my hands so I called,
She picked up right away.
she quoted 60 for quick and 100 for the half. I told her I’d be there in ten minutes and headed over to her spot in Sayville, pulled in the back to make sure there wasn’t anything going on. And called for the room number.
I got a quick response and headed over to the room.

As I was walking past the other rooms, there was a cute Asian girl in her doorway texting. we exchanged smiles and I knock on Angels door. she opened the door and was naked waist down.

She’s got juicy ass but as stated above, she’s not a looker.
And the room is messy but as expected with two women living there.
Im guessing mom was in the bathroom because the light was on. I didn’t ask but knew from the past reviews.

I put the 60 on the dresser and got comfy on the edge of the bed.

Wow she’s got skills. Much better than Niki no drip or Tiffany/Gina .
lot’s of licking ,flicking and ball sucking until I shot down her throat.
She gobbled every drop.

Definitely high mileage. but seemed cool and didn’t get the junkie vibe although I did get a stoner vibe as I did see a pot pipe and a couple of roaches on night stand.

overall a good experience. She was freshly showered without any drama and only 60 bucks.

I’ll go back again when I know I can shower after because of the cigarette smoke.

On the way to my car I saw the same Asian girl and got a another big smile.

she quoted 60 for quick and 100 for the half. I told her I’d be there in ten minutes and headed over to her spot in Sayville, pulled in the back to make sure there wasn’t anything going on. And called for the room number.

As I was walking past the other rooms, there was a cute Asian girl in her doorway texting. we exchanged smiles and I knock on Angels door. she opened the door and was naked waist down.

Im guessing mom was in the bathroom because the light was on. I didn’t ask but knew from the past reviews.

She gobbled every drop.

Definitely high mileage. but seemed cool and didn’t get the junkie vibe although I did get a stoner vibe as I did see a pot pipe and a couple of roaches on night stand.

overall a good experience. She was freshly showered without any drama and only 60 bucks.

I’ll go back again when I know I can shower after because of the cigarette smoke.

You didn’t get the Asian number

Yea kind of busted and smelly lol not too bad.. but good cock sucker bbj. Then fucked that fat ass hard doggystyle. Her ass has gotten bigger as she is thicker now. Had her pussy creaming on my cock with her throwing the ass back. Shes nice a good pump and dump. Not sure if rush but she gets into it immediately and I cum fast with an ass of that nature so not sure if shes a rusher or not.
There is a 90% chance that the “cream” you speak of was the guy before you jizz.

She gobbled every drop.

I hadn't seen her posting in some time... Glad she's alive. Still won't see her with mommy-poo in the bathroom looking like Ron Jeremy in drag

I hadn't seen her posting in some time... Glad she's alive. Still won't see her with mommy-poo in the bathroom looking like Ron Jeremy in drag
She still posts but she comes and goes, but she has posted recently. She has a few newer pics now also so when you scroll over her ad you will see a new cover pic you probably won’t recognize. With so many fake spam ads it’s easy to scroll over it but if you look you will find her.

Seen her a few weeks ago at her spot she’s still in sayville, hit her up and arranged a meet up for quickie FS CIP, got to her spot she txt me where she was and the first thing i noticed was the camera in the window before she let me in.

Once i was in gave her the gift and also noticed someone was in the bathroom guessing thats her mother iv been hearing about so i though nothing of it and got down to biz, pic have to be from atleast 5+ yrs ago shes half that size now but still has some ass to grab.

Started off with BBJ good sucking and deep throating just not enough spit if yk what i mean, told her i was ready to go in And started off with doggy her for a few mins then switched to mish she’s fine with taking directions, she got more wet in mish which I enjoyed pounded away for about 10 mins and blew deep inside of her she held her legs up as i watched it ooz out and just like that i was satisfied, gave me a wipe to clean up chatted for a bit and i was out.

She’s not that into it overall but didn’t complain or anything like that or watched the clock so she’s alright

Damage: 60$
Friendly: 7/10 (she’s a lil awkward)
Looks: just like pics but older
Experience: 7/10

Shes cool should see her if your bored and want a cheap thrill, plus you can fill her up.

There is a 90% chance that the “cream” you speak of was the guy before you jizz.
LOL true, you’re right it was definitely another guys cum before me. I’ve also creampied her numerous times and I believe she takes several loads inside her daily because I stopped by with a couple friends and all of us took turns fucking her, one at a time. And we all creampied her. Mom seems to be hospitalized or something, but she has a female friend that doesn’t trick hide in the bathroom. Service still the same, Bbj is good. Still smelly and scary face though lol.

LOL true, you’re right it was definitely another guys cum before me. I’ve also creampied her numerous times and I believe she takes several loads inside her daily because I stopped by with a couple friends and all of us took turns fucking her, one at a time. And we all creampied her. Mom seems to be hospitalized or something, but she has a female friend that doesn’t trick hide in the bathroom. Service still the same, Bbj is good. Still smelly and scary face though lol.
Lmao at this post. She is a pawg that is only attractive thing about her. I’ve seen her on numerous occasions when I couldn’t find anybody else. Every time I left I felt dirty to be honest. She smells like a barn and looks like a barn animal lol. All holes are available and are nice warm and wet. Just ask her to shower before she sees you lol

Lmao at this post. She is a pawg that is only attractive thing about her. I’ve seen her on numerous occasions when I couldn’t find anybody else. Every time I left I felt dirty to be honest. She smells like a barn and looks like a barn animal lol. All holes are available and are nice warm and wet. Just ask her to shower before she sees you lol
Yeah you’re right. I hadn’t seen her in a bit, but just did recently and it’s quite gross. She’s grosser than most Street walkers to be honest. Weird swollen red feet, huge bruises on legs, large scabs a wounds. Like wtf that’s too much. Plus she’s been rushing and has an attitude.

Smells like a barn and looks like a barn animal. Classic!