Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

Seen her about 3 times, each time she is nice and accommodating and is basically down for whatever. She is great at taking throatpies and will let you cream the other two holes. Her prices are also more than fare but I gotta say I don’t think I will see her again because I feel like I have already dodged a few bullets by not catching anything from her. I wouldn’t be surprised if at least 10% of Longisland has dumped their dick snot inside of her. I am not saying she has anything because I don’t know that but I still feel like I dodged a few regardless.

I saw Angel about a year ago , took the 1/2 hr , cant remember what I paid but should have taken ss cause I didn't last long . Walked into very dark room in Sayville and the rm stunk of cig smoke and the rm was a mess , cig butts put out on table , clothes all over the place . Most I remember was she shaved the side of her head hair so it was a little strange , as soon as I stoped moving she was grabbing at my pants to pull down so I just stood there ant let her have at it , didn't last long while skull fucking her and blew in her mouth clean up and outta there , gotta say I never saw her tits which would have been a treat seeing those nips sticking out like that , probably will not repeat .

Her room wasn't neat but it was a lot less messy than it had been lately.

If it werent for her mean cock sucking skills and tight pussy (feels great even with CFS) I would have only seen her once.

I would text about an hour before you plan on arriving and tell her you can meet in about 20 minutes. That way you avoid waiting on her if she is busy.

If you are a germaphobe or have OCD you are probably going to panic once you see that room. If you dont care, its a nice bang for your buck.

Saw her last night, must have showered after dinner because she smelled great and her hair was really soft when I grabbed it to fuck her face.
She was bent over the bed so I removed her leggings and started spanking her fat ass. I could not resist the view in the mirror so I got up and pounded her out for a good 2-3 minutes before I had the loudest orgasm. Caught in the moment I didnt opt for the cover so my cum was dripping down her leg.

If she looked like that more often I'd probably see her more often

Seen her about 3 times, each time she is nice and accommodating and is basically down for whatever. She is great at taking throatpies and will let you cream the other two holes. Her prices are also more than fare but I gotta say I don’t think I will see her again because I feel like I have already dodged a few bullets by not catching anything from her. I wouldn’t be surprised if at least 10% of Longisland has dumped their dick snot inside of her. I am not saying she has anything because I don’t know that but I still feel like I dodged a few regardless.
Dick snot! That is fuckin funny!

I saw angel last fall before I found UG and found out a few things for myself. I saw her ads and one day decided to take the plunge since I pass by Sayville on my way home. I texted the number for rates and I took ss cbj with two pops for 100. I thought great deal, I was excited since this was going to be my first experience with a provider.

My excitement was short lived. Once I pulled up to the motel I was immediately sketched out, I knew I should probably turn around and leave but JR had his mind set on being serviced. So I texted for the room number which she responded right away with and it was in the back. I parked the car and knocked on the door. The women in the ads was the same one that opened the door but with a little more mileage on her. Room smelled like cigarettes, clutter everywhere, cigarette burns on the sheets and an overall feeling of defeat in the air. I needed to use the bathroom since I drove about an hour. She knocked on the door and said that I needed to use the bathroom. In my mind I thought this is it my first time doing this and I'm being arrested. I was prepared to assume the position against the wall so I don't come off like I'm resisting. Nope it was her fucking mom, who was reading a book while sitting on the toilet. She went outside and didn't come back in until the deed was done. I couldn't believe it, her mom.

Anyway I get out the bathroom she is wearing sweat pants and a baggy shirt nothing sexy. I leave the donation on her dresser as she takes off her pants, gets on her knees and takes JR out. Puts on the cover that I brought and glad I did because I don't think she had any. She started to blow me fast and hard. There was no warm up or a slow sensual start, just dick in her mouth. Suction was good, she wasn't afraid to go deep but didn't gag on my cock. Not much licking of the shaft or playing with the boys. She had an objective which was to suck the cum out of me. I was still taken back by the environment and her mom living with her so I just wanted to get out. After a few minutes I was going to pop so I asked if CIM was an option and she said yes with my cock in her mouth. I pulled the condom off she opened up, stuck her tongue out and I busted in her mouth. I didn't want to stay for the second pop and I didn't try to negotiate some of my money back because I felt so bad for her situation. I put on my pants, no wipes or anything and left. I haven't seen her since.

On my drive home I thought about the video of her shaking her ass on the bed and her sitting on some dudes face and wondered if her mom recorded those videos. Today I'd rather pay more for a better looking girl, in a place that is not the Motor lodge. To each their own but that place is too sketchy for me
That being said I did go back two more times to see Egypt and one of the Asians.
JR can be extremely convincing lol. Be safe out there.

I saw angel last fall before I found UG and found out a few things for myself. I saw her ads and one day decided to take the plunge since I pass by Sayville on my way home. I texted the number for rates and I took ss cbj with two pops for 100. I thought great deal, I was excited since this was going to be my first experience with a provider.

My excitement was short lived. Once I pulled up to the motel I was immediately sketched out, I knew I should probably turn around and leave but JR had his mind set on being serviced. So I texted for the room number which she responded right away with and it was in the back. I parked the car and knocked on the door. The women in the ads was the same one that opened the door but with a little more mileage on her. Room smelled like cigarettes, clutter everywhere, cigarette burns on the sheets and an overall feeling of defeat in the air. I needed to use the bathroom since I drove about an hour. She knocked on the door and said that I needed to use the bathroom. In my mind I thought this is it my first time doing this and I'm being arrested. I was prepared to assume the position against the wall so I don't come off like I'm resisting. Nope it was her fucking mom, who was reading a book while sitting on the toilet. She went outside and didn't come back in until the deed was done. I couldn't believe it, her mom.

Anyway I get out the bathroom she is wearing sweat pants and a baggy shirt nothing sexy. I leave the donation on her dresser as she takes off her pants, gets on her knees and takes JR out. Puts on the cover that I brought and glad I did because I don't think she had any. She started to blow me fast and hard. There was no warm up or a slow sensual start, just dick in her mouth. Suction was good, she wasn't afraid to go deep but didn't gag on my cock. Not much licking of the shaft or playing with the boys. She had an objective which was to suck the cum out of me. I was still taken back by the environment and her mom living with her so I just wanted to get out. After a few minutes I was going to pop so I asked if CIM was an option and she said yes with my cock in her mouth. I pulled the condom off she opened up, stuck her tongue out and I busted in her mouth. I didn't want to stay for the second pop and I didn't try to negotiate some of my money back because I felt so bad for her situation. I put on my pants, no wipes or anything and left. I haven't seen her since.

On my drive home I thought about the video of her shaking her ass on the bed and her sitting on some dudes face and wondered if her mom recorded those videos. Today I'd rather pay more for a better looking girl, in a place that is not the Motor lodge. To each their own but that place is too sketchy for me
That being said I did go back two more times to see Egypt and one of the Asians.
JR can be extremely convincing lol. Be safe out there.
Good review and details..
There is plenty of valuable information across the forums here which will prevent you from having a sub par experience that you did.
Happy Hunting

Nope it was her fucking mom, who was reading a book while sitting on the toilet. She went outside and didn't come back in until the deed was done. I couldn't believe it, her mom.
priceless… I love it. Did you happen to get the book title?

like others have said, your new here. Read up, contribute and study the ways. You can avoid a lot of situations or be more swift when things pop up you don’t expect. In our hobby you need to expect the unexpected but I personally think that’s part of the thrill.