Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

Mar 15, 2008

billyS said:
Isn't she the one who poops on the floor?

Lightweight said:
Come on!!!!!!!!! are you serious? I never heard that. Holy shit.

magicfingersny
Mar 15, 2008

NO i think the pooper was the other girl woc casey was working with & only heard that. Someone I am very tight with knew I was interested & had just seen Leah, said she opened door,lights way dim head down hair over face,kept turned away until after gift exchanged and then he noticed sores on face and down below. She tried to convince him ok with protection. He said the main convincer was a bottle of valtrex sticking out of her purse. Then a couple of similar posts appeared on cl (I know unreliable gossip) & she was gone within a week & never returned. The one to really be concerned about is Allison Carey(google it) HIV+ posting on eros & backpage. I think there is a thread about it here somewhere

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
Like Reply
[IMG]https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/data/avatars/m/1/1409.jpg?1533763138[/IMG]
billyS
Reign of Terror

Mar 15, 2008

lightweight said:
Come on!!!!!!!!! are you serious? I never heard that. Holy shit.

BillyS said:
I kid you not. There was a review of Casey when she was in Hicksville that she had IBS and that while giving a bj she quickly excused herself and ran to the bathroom. As she did she left a trail of diarrhea on the floor.

Like Reply
Select for moderation Report Edit Delete IP
[IMG]https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/data/avatars/m/51/51603.jpg?1545147586[/IMG]
lightweight

Mar 15, 2008

I am laughing reading this and trying to picture it. Did he stay? I am assuming, there was no anal.
Sure there was the diarrhea was the lube.

Decided to give Angel a call. I have her seen once before in Sayville for just a QV told her next time would be longer. So today had an extended lunch break went to see her Room was clean and she was smelling real clean ( maybe she has been reading the threads) Started off with some light kissing than got to DFK started taken my clothes off started stroking JR went down stated playing with her kitty moved to the bed laid down all the while playing with each other she started getting real wet moved into 69 and all hell broke lose I popped too soon she swallowed got up rinsed her mouth out came back to bed and started coaxing JR usually after I pop I am done for awhile but she managed to get JR up again with her hands and mouth climbed on top cg style rode for awhile moved to rcg then to doggy finally went into mish got up she started bbbj for awhile then back to doggy were I finally finished off. Paid for hr was there extra 30 went to give her more she just smiled and said see you next time.....Have to admit she did smell nice and the room was clean and fresh...

billyS

Reign of Terror
Decided to give Angel a call. I have her seen once before in Sayville for just a QV told her next time would be longer. So today had an extended lunch break went to see her Room was clean and she was smelling real clean ( maybe she has been reading the threads) Started off with some light kissing than got to DFK started taken my clothes off started stroking JR went down stated playing with her kitty moved to the bed laid down all the while playing with each other she started getting real wet moved into 69 and all hell broke lose I popped too soon she swallowed got up rinsed her mouth out came back to bed and started coaxing JR usually after I pop I am done for awhile but she managed to get JR up again with her hands and mouth climbed on top cg style rode for awhile moved to rcg then to doggy finally went into mish got up she started bbbj for awhile then back to doggy were I finally finished off. Paid for hr was there extra 30 went to give her more she just smiled and said see you next time.....Have to admit she did smell nice and the room was clean and fresh...
So two rounds of bbfs?

Mods you can delete it if you want I am pretty much given up I am trying really hard to give good replies and post but it seems it is not working I am trying to get off being moderated but it seem I won't

My first review. I recently saw Angel. Everything went perfect. Was in the Sayville area. Texted her if she was available now. She replied immediately and invited me over. Arrived, texted her, asked me to wait a minute, then texted me the room#. The incall wasnt my type of resort but it had private parking and a bed. I knocked on the door and she opened it quickly. I think she only had on a shirt, nothing on bottom. She asked what I wanted. I said “just a bj” She said “that was her specialty” And she was not kidding. She had a really special deep throat technique with tongue action. OMG if it felt amazing. I popped in her mouth, she swallowed it all, handed me some tissues, paid my bill, and I left. My only complaint was the smoke smell that stuck to my clothes, though the room itself did not smell bad. She was no model but neither am I. Her skills were exceptional and the price is just right. Will go back again.

Been seeing angel every now and then too, definitely gets fucked by a lot of dudes lol but the pussy is still tight, so I go rail her out and watch that fat ass bounce. Pretty sure shell shower for you if you ask and want an hour or something. I just go for the quick and probably gonna go for anal sometime soon.

Responded to an online ad via text message and met up with Angel in Sayville a few days ago. The initial text interaction went very smoothly and she responded back quickly. A quick text when I arrived and she provided a room number.
She is a pleasant enough girl, kind of nice actually. Her room was a bit smokey, but not terrible. Definitely cluttered and a little messy. Bathroom door remained closed, I’m assuming she had someone in there.
Her looks... yikes. Not much going on here. Not really pretty at all. We agreed upon a BBBJ for $60. CIM wasn’t discussed at the time of negotiation. She gets undressed and I see she’s pretty chunky. Not obese, but certainly overweight. Not great tits either. She does have a pretty significant amount of bruising on her arms.
Her BBJ was stellar. Very enthusiastic. I’m a bit above average in the length and girth department and she took me all with no problem. Nice deepthroat skills. Sucked my balls nicely also when I told her how much I enjoyed that. After a little less than 10 minutes she’s still going strong and I tell her I’m about to cum. She keeps sucking, so I drop a two week old load down her throat and she takes it like a champ.
Overall, for $60 you can’t go wrong if you’re the kind of guy who doesn’t give a shit what your provider looks like and you’re just looking for a skilled mouth. Pretty sure at any point I could have flipped her around and fucked her BB for no extra $$. At least that’s the vibe I caught. Will definitely repeat in a pinch since I usually deal with SW’s and they seem to be nonexistent anywhere lately. Angel is a nice budget option.

Responded to an online ad via text message and met up with Angel in Sayville a few days ago. The initial text interaction went very smoothly and she responded back quickly. A quick text when I arrived and she provided a room number.
She is a pleasant enough girl, kind of nice actually. Her room was a bit smokey, but not terrible. Definitely cluttered and a little messy. Bathroom door remained closed, I’m assuming she had someone in there.
Her looks... yikes. Not much going on here. Not really pretty at all. We agreed upon a BBBJ for $60. CIM wasn’t discussed at the time of negotiation. She gets undressed and I see she’s pretty chunky. Not obese, but certainly overweight. Not great tits either. She does have a pretty significant amount of bruising on her arms.
Her BBJ was stellar. Very enthusiastic. I’m a bit above average in the length and girth department and she took me all with no problem. Nice deepthroat skills. Sucked my balls nicely also when I told her how much I enjoyed that. After a little less than 10 minutes she’s still going strong and I tell her I’m about to cum. She keeps sucking, so I drop a two week old load down her throat and she takes it like a champ.
Overall, for $60 you can’t go wrong if you’re the kind of guy who doesn’t give a shit what your provider looks like and you’re just looking for a skilled mouth. Pretty sure at any point I could have flipped her around and fucked her BB for no extra $$. At least that’s the vibe I caught. Will definitely repeat in a pinch since I usually deal with SW’s and they seem to be nonexistent anywhere lately. Angel is a nice budget option.
Did she swallow? I fucked her again recently, usually end up seeing her once a month when some flakes on me. It can be annoying bc she makes you wait sometimes. I just get a quick Bbj to get it up and then fuck her fat ass as hard as possible. She likes it hard and can take a big dick. All while her mom is literally 3 feet away in the bathroom lol. Nice fat ass, pussy is. A bit dry in the beginning but it’d you pound it out she will get wet. Very nice girl just on drugs. Don’t let her borrow money or anything like that obviously. Had a friend that did and was supposed to get a half hour in the future but she’s been avoiding him since. Otherwise a good pump and dump if you want a fat ass and don’t care about her face.

When you say fuck her ass then dry pussy do you mean doggystyle or anal?

Tried to see her but played games with me and have a feeling from pics shes very ugly and heavy on drugs so stayed away, still tempting ...

When you say fuck her ass then dry pussy do you mean doggystyle or anal?

Tried to see her but played games with me and have a feeling from pics shes very ugly and heavy on drugs so stayed away, still tempting ...
She does offer Greek additionally, but I just meant her pussy. Yea that can be annoying. She’s kind of flaky, at least in my experience. Great head, and phat booty to smash. She’s not a beauty and definitely partys, but she’s nice and gets the job done.