Angel 631-575-2028 Suffolk White girl BBFS

Wow she’s got skills. Much better than Niki no drip.
I saw her, wasn't bad. But better than Niki? Get the hell out of here. Niki was the best bareback cum dump to work the island.

Angel's room was stanky as fuck! @youngjohn is spot on, smells like a fucking barn hahaha. I still nutted in her though. Probably won't repeat, the asians are literally right there and they take loads too now so while she's cheaper just doesn't seem worth

I saw her, wasn't bad. But better than Niki? Get the hell out of here. Niki was the best bareback cum dump to work the island.

Angel's room was stanky as fuck! @youngjohn is spot on, smells like a fucking barn hahaha. I still nutted in her though. Probably won't repeat, the asians are literally right there and they take loads too now so while she's cheaper just doesn't seem worth
The girls who be getting cip some of them are nasty pushing it in deeper or pushing it out than back in. Makes you wonder how and if they are fertile. Lol they could also be looking to cuff a dude as they have no where else to go

billyS

Reign of Terror
The girls who be getting cip some of them are nasty pushing it in deeper or pushing it out than back in. Makes you wonder how and if they are fertile. Lol they could also be looking to cuff a dude as they have no where else to go
That sounds nasty, they do this right in front of you?
I wouldn't want some junkie white trailer trash having my kid, probably would come out retarded between all the crap she puts in her body and her coming from the shallow end of the gene pool to begin with.

That sounds nasty, they do this right in front of you?
I wouldn't want some junkie white trailer trash having my kid, probably would come out retarded between all the crap she puts in her body and her coming from the shallow end of the gene pool to begin with.
I know its nasty but i am keeping it real as some of these sw do some vile things. Back in the day i had a chick gargle my load than swallow it. I was wowed she did that shit!!

Definitely bring back memories. She was down for everything! Swallowed, Raw dick and she’ll give out deals and discounts. If my memory serves me correctly she used offered $40-60 bare blow job & cum in mouth and swallow !!!
And just for $20 more, you’ll be able to smash..
I only saw her about 4 times, before I got into a serious relationship.

Some of her sessions, She used to hide her mother in the bathroom, but I never cared to find out.

Definitely bring back memories. She was down for everything! Swallowed, Raw dick and she’ll give out deals and discounts. If my memory serves me correctly she used offered $40-60 bare blow job & cum in mouth and swallow !!!
I only saw her about 4 times, before I got into a serious relationship.

Some of her sessions, She used to hide her mother in the bathroom, but I never cared to find out.
Her mouth would make me cum in 2 mins and she wouldn't even flinch and swallow all

She was good for the price for sure. I remember she was kinda flaky with her time, making me wait both times I saw her. The first time, I showed up and text her get the room and knock o ly for her to open and apologize and asking I wait a few minutes. I was already there and JR needed something so I wait longer. She offered a discount as a thank you but I asked her to give me 2 pops bbjcim.

So i get back in the room, no bottoms on and I lay on bed as she get down to business. Didn't take long for first pop and had some small talk until I was ready for next round. Usually it takes me a while for second round but she was determined and blew another load down her throat. She definitely had skills with her tongue. But as others said she's not looker, although she has a fat ass, room was messy and cigarette smell was strong. Want to say I paid $80 at the time that night.

Fun fact: pretty sure Sayville spot was closed down maybe that same week so idk probably lucked out there.

she offered $40-60 bare blow job & cum in mouth and swallow !!!

Oh i remember those awesome $40 bbjs to completion nsnq. For a good stretch of time, that was my guilty pleasure.

Knowing her mother was in the bathroom made that experience something else with all the dirty talking I did while she worked my meat. One time i remember screaming "YEAH BUDDYYYYY" ala Ronnie Coleman, while busting down her throat.