Angel 36 - (646) 683-7735

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my late review. I recently found an amazing two chicks from here. They introduced herself as "Ivy" and "Yuka".
I believe Ivy is a girl you must see. Her body is unbelievably sexy in her yoga pant. Actually I found this chick from another board and his report was totally right. This girl from California looks very exotic. Very curvy like Latino-like body, I think she's a Korean. Shows off man-made D's and phat ass. She gives BBBJ, RIM and whatever you want. Maybe BBFS which might cost more. I don't ask the price or any details because that's not my type but guess that would be her hidden menu. And there's another cutie, Yuka. She asks less donation than Ivy and that makes sense. Yuka has nice slender body with fake C's. The reason I'm keeping her is she's very sweet and patient. She never ever tried any upselling and saved her energy in session. Her body is small but enjoys and takes hard pounding in Mish and doggy both.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry for my late review. I recently found an amazing two chicks from here. They introduced herself as "Ivy" and "Yuka".
I believe Ivy is a girl you must see. Her body is unbelievably sexy in her yoga pant. Actually I found this chick from another board and his report was totally right. This girl from California looks very exotic. Very curvy like Latino-like body, I think she's a Korean. Shows off man-made D's and phat ass. She gives BBBJ, RIM and whatever you want. Maybe BBFS which might cost more. I don't ask the price or any details because that's not my type but guess that would be her hidden menu. And there's another cutie, Yuka. She asks less donation than Ivy and that makes sense. Yuka has nice slender body with fake C's. The reason I'm keeping her is she's very sweet and patient. She never ever tried any upselling and saved her energy in session. Her body is small but enjoys and takes hard pounding in Mish and doggy both.
Why did you title the thread Angel? Is that the name of the Spa?

What gave you the vibe bbfs was possible

Status
Not open for further replies.