Anastasia Bliss 631-296-2373

Well im going to guess, she's seen a sudden drop-off in calls(someone probably hasn't mentioned UG to her), as her new ads i saw last night now have a video showing her bod off, and some new enticing pics as well.

But while making her even more tempting to the little head to call because YMMV belief will be better, except the reviews here on UG remind the big head that won't be true.

Wonder if free market principles will actually apply, she'll see enough of business drop (i image she doesn't get a lot of regulars if any), she'll be more open to just being able to touch her.

The pictures she is posting currently, she looks healthy, not so much when I saw her. I think she might be taking something, which is unfortunate.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's posted her instagram pics user name in her ads.

ABSOLUTELY NO GFE NO BB NO GREEK [NO EXCEPTIONS] ** SCREENING IS REQUIRED TO BOOK AN APPT** *NOW ACCEPTING Credit Cards & Debit Cards via Paypal, Cash App & Google Pay. 100% Real Pix 100% Independent 100% SAFE No Drama
Social Media:
Snapchat: @sexyeroticbliss
Instagram: @the_official_anastasiabliss (631)449-6592

If you don't have an instagram account, or would like to keep it more anonymous here's a link for anonymously browsing the pics
http://picdeer.com/the_official_anastasiabliss

Do you think that first face pic is photoshopped?
100%. The other ones below where she looks "older" are probably recent as that's how she looked to me.

I went home, thinking whyyyy am I doing this.....
Dude, same here!! And no worries...I know sometimes with a not-good experience the last thing someone wants to do is to recap it. But, like @lightweight said, negative reviews are often just as important if not more so than positive ones :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I agree just wonder how other guys handle that?
I’ve been in the room and after exchange then have gotten the “ you weren’t really talking to me” reply
Asking is all
The only time I have really gotten the "won't discuss what's on the menu until we are in the room" is from one of the girls on the Edison strip, i.e. XDreams, ShowWorld etc.
In those cases I walk.
I have never had an incall Hotel/motel girl not tell me what I'm getting for what donation.
Yeah, they've lied once I get there but never said they wouldn't discuss via text or call.

I saw her yesterday she is definitely the girl in the pictures. I had a great time with her. Came in a nice upscale room and she greeted me in a cute bra and underwear set. Gave me a hug I put the donation down got naked and laid on the bed. She rubbed me down for a little bit then started an amazing cbj. We then started missionary and I flipped her over and the view from the back was so good I finished quickly. She gave me some baby wipes to clean up and we finished with a few minutes of conversation before I went on my way.

Watch out, she's also posting as Kylie, 973-283-5217. I didn't know it was her and was quoted same rates as listed in post 16, I think, 160 hh, 260 hr in Hauppague area. Got to the room and she is very good looking. Still didn't put it together who she was. I don't even feel like going into what a horrible session this was, but as things started to go downhill, I started thinking this reminds me exactly of @deseos ' review of Anastasia Bliss, then I start looking at her face and realize, holy shit, this is Anastasia Bliss. Not only is she as @deseos describes, it was like she was actively trying to do everything she could to turn me off. Then complained that I wasn't hard. And, oh no, she wasn't going to play with an unhard dick, I need to get it hard myself. Yet, despite how good looking I thought she was, I could not get it up because she was just so determined to undermine me. Like desos said, cant touch much. I was rubbing her back while trying to get it up, then made the horrible mistake of switching hands. "That hand was toughing your dick!! Don't touch me with it!" Are you fucking kidding me??

When I finally just gave up and left, I actually asked her if she sometimes uses the name Anastasia, she denied it, and I said, "Oh, well you look like a girl from another ad I saw" and I got out of there. Then I went and looked up her Anastasia ad, and I'm sure it was her. The complete proof is the pic below, from Anastasia's ad, she has the same tattoo, so there is no doubt in my mind it is the same girl.
1557541352833.png

I'm kicking myself over this because I just had another really bad experience (see my review of Chanel Foxx), and I wanted to bounce back. I told myself I should call Lury as I know she's a guaranteed home run, but then that little demon on my shoulder kept saying "variety, variety, try someone new" and I listened. Stay away guys, she's got a sexy look, but her attitude destroys any attraction.

Two bad experiences back to back, eh? @Lovecraft69

I hear you about the need for variety being a big draw and motivation for mongering. If the worst that happens when in uncharted territory is a bad experience, count your blessings, though and keep that in perspective.

May you strike gold on your third attempt!

V