Anastasia Bliss 631-296-2373

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Eyes had me. Texted what was on menu and reply was don’t discuss until you’re in the room.
This was several weeks ago

She is CUTE! But that only gets you so far, have to know the menu before I choose.
Anyone know her location??
From what I learned today.. posting location is a violation of rules. Gotta do the homework. I learned a lesson today about this very subject. Sir B, posted the pics from the ad... not the subject matter. Google the number, find the ad and you’ll get those details about location...It’s annoying yes... but it only takes a minute. But what’s an extra minute on the toilet :D:D:D

From what I learned today.. posting location is a violation of rules. Gotta do the homework. I learned a lesson today about this very subject. Sir B, posted the pics from the ad... not the subject matter. Google the number, find the ad and you’ll get those details about location...It’s annoying yes... but it only takes a minute. But what’s an extra minute on the toilet :D:D:D

I wouldn't take the question quite so literally. i don't think you are supposed to give out her home address, but many of the reviews on here give the actual hotel; saying that she's in the hauppague area of Suffolk isn't a stretch. What is against the rules is relying on what a friend of a friend of a friend said about a girl. So, not having sen her, I'll say only this: a friend of a friend said that there is a pay app you might have to use before you visit her. Maybe that's changed. But no way am I going to pay in advance. And yes, I'd like to know what's on the menu - even if only the basics - before I make the trek and shell out the cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been intrigued by her photos, looks like the type that is smiling and enjoying and would go the exta mile....

Haven't been able to meet yet, but have gotten the donation quote
  1. Incalls Medford 160 hh 250 hr.
  2. Incalls Hauppauge 160 hh 260 hr.
  3. Incalls Ronkonkoma 160 hh 260 hr.
Also has posted ads under 2 other numbers in January.
  • 985-323-8242
  • 631-296-2373
In 2017 her ad numbers were:
  • 719-717-5211(copiague)
  • 505-388-3230
In 2018 her ad numbers were:
  • 985-323-8242

looks like the type that is smiling and enjoying and would go the exta mile....
unfortunately literally nothing could be further from the truth!!

TOFFT ALERT & Utopia Guide Review

So I've been going a little nuts waiting for @Sophia Belle 's spring training to start so I said fuck it - we all know reviews on "other sites" can't be trusted and if it hasn't been posted by our little community of connoisseurs it hasn't happened, amiright? So, I took the plunge and saw this one. Really wish that I hadn't - for me today, was a total waste of time and money as I failed to find an answer to the following question: how do you fuck someone without touching them?

Pics are mostly accurate, but she's actually thinner in person. Clean, no smell anywhere at all. No markings or anything that I could see. Face has more angles, all that cute babyfat you see in the ad pix is gone. Only incalls, located at a rather classy hotel. Rates are as posted. Rules as posted: no GFE, no greek, no fiv, everything covered. Great, I can work with that. Pops on the rubber before you're ready, some decent cbj for a few minutes to get hard and then she invites you mish and spends the entire time trying to make sure you don't touch her body with any part of your body. Ok, fine, let's switch positions! Oh wait! Gotta take the hour if you want to get some animals involved. Whoops. Don't be surprised if 10 minutes into your sesh you start hearing "you ain't got much time, baby!" Do you see the watch on my wrist? No? Well I do, and it must have gotten stuck in some wormhole bermuda triangle shit cuz it says I got twenty minutes left! Anyway, at this point I know it's not gonna work out cause she's dry as a bone and the only lube she has is her spit. In no way am I feeling this anymore. So, she suggests HR I'm like whatever, ok. She's watching the TV while jackhammering. Like, seriously guys, I get no GFE but for real now? Oh, and don't try to touch her tits. Any part of them. I gave up and peaced. In my car 20 minutes after walking into the room.

Oh, but she loves her regulars though. I had to walk out or I would have asked: "you have regulars?"

I guess if you want a thin, decent looking white american girl you can pump and dump, she's a catch. Or, you can check out this thread instead. Cheers!