An unexpected discovery.

Soooooo... Last month, prior to my finding UG, I was exploring a website "where generous men meet attractive women" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). I suspect that not every woman on the site is a real pro; for some, it may be a sort of side project as a supplemental income stream. Anyways, it's one of those sites with no contact info on the profiles; you just make contact with people through the site itself.

I was particularly taken with the profile of this one young lady. What she posted regarding what she has to offer and what she is looking for seem right in line with my desires. She also had a few photos which were very much to my liking! Alas, in order to message her, I would have to pay a fee. That may work fine for some guys, but I don't care to pay just to reach out to someone who may or may not even be interested in meeting me. In true lurker style, however, I continued to log in occasionally and admire her picture.

Anyways... weeks later, out of the blue, I end up face-to-face IRL with the actual subject of my attraction! I couldn't believe it! To my supreme dismay, however, I see no way for me to capitalize on my fortuitous encounter. Talk about too close to home... she works at my grandson's preschool!!!