An easy way to help support UG

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I know UG has the "nasty" reputation. As a result, I know there are a lot of guys who see women based on information they have obtained from this site, but say they got the contact elsewhere. So, most women have no idea of how much business they are getting which is really generated from here. It would be really helpful if you told them that you saw them here instead of fugding.

This is mostly for places which are advertising on the internet already. I'm not asking guy to go to places which really don't want to be talked about on the internet at all and saying "I saw you on UG". But if, for example, there's some CL "pro" who gets a review here and that's why you're calling her, it would help if you said you were calling because of UG rather than simply saying "I saw your CL ad". This is ESPECIALLY true for AMPs which advertise on CL or other internet sources. And REALLY ESPECAIILY true for independents who you are calling as a reult of a review here, instead of saying "I'm calling off of your Eros ad".

That's usually the first thing out of my mouth... "they were talking good things about you on UG..." or "I saw a review of you on UG...".

Works for me!

slinkybender said:
I know UG has the "nasty" reputation. As a result, I know there are a lot of guys who see women based on information they have obtained from this site, but say they got the contact elsewhere. So, most women have no idea of how much business they are getting which is really generated from here. It would be really helpful if you told them that you saw them here instead of fugding.

During my advertising days I am sure I fell victim to this as well.

I guess in my case it was "fear?" of telling me they know me from UG. But in reality, it probably would have kept my ads here longer.

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
slinkybender said:

This is mostly for places which are advertising on the internet already. I'm not asking guy to go to places which really don't want to be talked about on the internet at all and saying "I saw you on UG". But if, for example, there's some CL "pro" who gets a review here and that's why you're calling her, it would help if you said you were calling because of UG rather than simply saying "I saw your CL ad". This is ESPECIALLY true for AMPs which advertise on CL or other internet sources. And REALLY ESPECAIILY true for independents who you are calling as a reult of a review here, instead of saying "I'm calling off of your Eros ad".
Sounds good to me.

xoxo
Lacey