Amy Sayville 516-274-9300

I will try to shorten up a long story with a great ending.
I originally found an old Wechat number from the city and dropped her a note and she finally responded.
We agreed to meet in Flushing , I would drive her out Suffolk and send her home in an Uber.
Typically she was late and it was a busy evening on the LI it was a long trip. . I just remembered her as being very good in the sack. She had aged.
We went to my place and we got down to the routine. Her phone started going off and she said it was her boyfriend and she had to leave. I got her an Uber and took her off my list.
Now I had a full head of steam i was very "juiced UP'.

I has recently had to remove many #'s from my cell and was sitting in my car wondering what to do. I went to a page that we use often here ,and amazingly the page showed up out of England with a lot more info than the normal computer web page of the same name . I looked for Sayville and got a good looking ad for Judy at a reasonable price. 631-202-9631. No mention of extras. She texted me instantly 130/160 I. drove the 40 minutes and arrived exactly at the time I agreed to.. Are you LE , blah blah, can you wait 10 minutes.

Having time to kill a little lower on the same ad page was the number above. Except BBBJ CIP, Rimming,and on and on, 130 hh. 160 hr.
I texted same questions and she was around the front of the same motel . I wonder if the actually rent rooms for people for overnight. There are so many girls working there.
In 2 minutes I was in Amy's room. The picture did not match up she was older, as I expected , probably 45 decent figure, b+natural boobs with nice nips
She said the whole treatment was $100-- more. I said here is the $160 and I laid another 100 on the chair. I said if I spend an hour you keep it all, if I stay for 1/2 you give me the $30 back. She was quite pleasant and we agreed. She had the room very clean and organized with wipes etc.I really liked my time with her as there was no up-sell.
3/4 of the way through the session my phone rand , I Ignored it.
All and all it was it was nice experience she was sweet and kind. . Not a young hot spinner , but by no mean overweight. I started with some daty which she liked , however it was around 10:30 pm so there was some reaction but not what I might have expected earlier in the day. She had a small bush. No rules Multiple positions everything as promised and I was done in 35 minutes. CIM SP. She cleaned me up and helped me with my clothing, always a nice touch. I expected to have her charge me for the hour , she handed me the change . I told her to keep it.
Next time I am short of a "date" I will call her up. She had a very nice personality and that made it definitely worth the trip.

PS the phone call was from the other girl on the back of the motel asking if i was ready 25 minutes late.

Quick Summary
Looks 7+
Sex 8+
Cost very reasonable

Tried this morning at the sayville spot. They advertise Bbj bbf for extra. Took the 130 for half without discussing extras. Asked to text a pic of the girl and they send a fake model photo…as expected. I get to the room and greeted by I’m guessing a mid 40’s Asian woman with saggy tits and a flabby belly AND a brown birth mark or flat mole between her eyes near her eyebrow. I Should have left then but I wanted a bbj so I Gave 130 and got undressed. I figured once we undressed she would remove her mask. Nope, The whole time she was wearing 2 fucking masks and she then gave me
A mask and told me
To wear it! It’s all down hill from there. She refused Bbj. The CBJ was horrible so I told her to get on top and ride. She rode only the tip of my cock for maybe 45 seconds before laying flat on top on me and just grinding her pussy on me. Told her to turn around for doggy and she told me I was too big and prevented me From going more than 2” inside. I was in the room less than 10 minutes at this point. I got off the bed and called the handler to ask for a different girl or to get my money back. She was begging me Not to call but her service was absolute trash and there was no way I was gonna be able to cum with her avoiding putting any effort into the session. The handler never responded to my call or texts but I did wind up getting $50 back from the provider after a brief argument. Horrible service and I hope I help someone avoid another shitty session with them by reviewing.