Amy 646-349-5884

So I have seen this particular girl posting for a while and I liked the pics which to me showed a goth/Suicide Girl vibe and I like that. This particular day she posted she was in Plainview, an area that I feel gets underserved in my opinion. I was feeling the itch and I tried to do some research but really found none but the itch was real bad so I decided to bite the bullet.

I was on a lunch hour and I texted her. It wasn't immediate response but it wasn't that long, I felt she may have been preoccupied with someone else maybe but she did get back to me in a somewhat timely fashion. I asked for hh and the damage was the industry standard I feel, 150. I agreed and she texted the place (not a lot of places in Plainview so I think you guys can figure it out) when I arrived in the parking lot I called the # and she did answer and gave me room info. These days with what's going on walking through a lobby, even if you look like you know where you're going, you seemed to get stopped but luckily when I went in there wasn't anyone even at the desk which I was a little surprised about lol.

Got to the room, and the pics in ad were accurate. She described herself as tiny and petite and she was, another plus in my book. Her hair is dyed blue, we had some pleasant chit chat and I placed a donation on a desk for her.

We got to business, body is nice and firm in my humble opinion, some tatts. Started with a very nice bbbj, without any feedback from me she did it just the way I like it, slow and with a good mix of both her mouth and hand at the same time, all the while I was fingering her and admiring her cute little butt. That when on and I was tempted to let go and just bust in her mouth but I wanted to feel if she was as tight as she looked so we switched to missionary (bbfs) and she absolutely was, she felt great and got to the moment and she said to pull out and I did and did the deed on her belly.

Got cleaned up, chatted a lil more. I told her I would like to see her again if she's in the area. She has a really nice attitude, did not make me feel rushed at any point, I liked how she looked and loved her bj skills and tight kitty. Would see her again and I would recommend to fellow mongers here.

This chic is a flake and waste of time and gas! Communication skills suck. Tried to see her twice and both times she made me go to her spot for nothing and just goes Mia. Last time i went texted her i was here and then 20 min later texts back asking me if im still waiting in the lot, like no wtf do i look like a fein waiting lol. To eaches own but i wouldn't waste another gallon of gas trying.

I saw her. As gold points out she's a lil flakey (reminded me of ye olde blonde bombshell, alluded to earlier in this thread) as she was 45 min late once I got to her location in Westbury.

Not the pines or I wouldn't have waited.

Her service was better than her punctuality and as mentioned above if you have 200 and a latex allergy you will be ok.

If she's out east one time I might try to arrange it (or with tall Amanda).

As for the services I indulged in

Punctuality 3
Looks 6-8 based on your preference. 8 to me
Service BJ 7, FS 7
Value 6

Would repeat but would admonish to be on time

Punctuality 10 told her the time I wanted and she was ready and didn’t make me wait a minute. Looks 7 I like her look plus I’m really into white girls at the moment. Service is an 8 had a good time and she did what I wanted nothing to complain Value 8 don’t ask for bbfs before seeing her I paid the $160 and when the time came she let me put it in raw. I did pay extra to cip but atleast I didn’t have to pay 40 more. Thanks again RacerX10 for your review you are the man

Racer10X,

I gave it a shot after your post. Easy to reach didn’t make wait all good signs. Get to the place (by the way it sucks,like a maze lots of place for people to watch you) get to the room and the door opens. Not the girl in the picture. Younger lady late twenties 5’5 or so good shape but not the gothish girl. That’s what I wanted to check out! I said your not the lady in the add and she said are you staying or leaving. Left and went 1120 OCR to see Mia!

Not saying bad info maybe different girl same number?

Racer10X,

I gave it a shot after your post. Easy to reach didn’t make wait all good signs. Get to the place (by the way it sucks,like a maze lots of place for people to watch you) get to the room and the door opens. Not the girl in the picture. Younger lady late twenties 5’5 or so good shape but not the gothish girl. That’s what I wanted to check out! I said your not the lady in the add and she said are you staying or leaving. Left and went 1120 OCR to see Mia!

Not saying bad info maybe different girl same number?
Did she have her hair dyed blue? The tatts she had matched the ones in the pics in the ad I saw. However you never know, maybe she works with someone similar and they use the same #?

This chic is a flake and waste of time and gas! Communication skills suck. Tried to see her twice and both times she made me go to her spot for nothing and just goes Mia. Last time i went texted her i was here and then 20 min later texts back asking me if im still waiting in the lot, like no wtf do i look like a fein waiting lol. To eaches own but i wouldn't waste another gallon of gas trying.
Damn Gold I'm sorry that happened, that pisses me off when that occurs. Maybe I just got her on a non-flake day. Hopefully this is an exception and not the usual rule with her.

Lol wtf who did you see then can you give details on what the girl you saw looked like then?
5.5 late twenties good shape dirty blond hair no tats. Hair pulled back in a pony tail. Not horrible but not what I was looking for.

I’ve promised myself to stop and I can’t so I promised that if it’s a total lie I’m out. Plus I hated that hotel.

5.5 late twenties good shape dirty blond hair no tats. Hair pulled back in a pony tail. Not horrible but not what I was looking for.

I’ve promised myself to stop and I can’t so I promised that if it’s a total lie I’m out. Plus I hated that hotel.
I saw her again in the same place you saw her from your explanation which I’m guessing is in Manhasset and it was the Girl in the pics. So I don’t know wtf happen when you went to see her. She told me something about her friend driving her when I asked about an outcall but never that she was also avail could be you saw her friend who knows or maybe you accidentally walked into the wrong room lol.

I saw her again in the same place you saw her from your explanation which I’m guessing is in Manhasset and it was the Girl in the pics. So I don’t know wtf happen when you went to see her. She told me something about her friend driving her when I asked about an outcall but never that she was also avail could be you saw her friend who knows or maybe you accidentally walked into the wrong room lol.
Sir you can be very right. They sent me three different room numbers. And the door I knocked on was the wrong door and she actually open the door once I knocked. It was the door to the left.

Now I have to try again. Still want to check out the tats and the goth thing. Another thing to criss

it was hotel in Plainveiw next to 495.

Thanks for the fresh info!

Sir you can be very right. They sent me three different room numbers. And the door I knocked on was the wrong door and she actually open the door once I knocked. It was the door to the left.

Now I have to try again. Still want to check out the tats and the goth thing. Another thing to criss

it was hotel in Plainveiw next to 495.

Thanks for the fresh info!
Understandable why you didn't like that place esp if it was your first time, which I am assuming it was for you? Unlike other hotels It's not exactly clear where the rooms and/or where elevator is so if you don't know where you're going it may look a little suspicious. But once you do it's not plus as I mentioned in my review that day I saw her there, there was no one at the front desk at all lol. Just breezed right on by. Good luck if you do go try to see her again!