Amy 516-595-2949

Browsing the usual places and coming up with the same Emptiness. Belle was too far away for me to travel.

Anyone have intel on her. Pictures look nice and she held a convo quite nicely over text. Do’S and Don’ts.

googled and got nothing. Nervous to pull trigger.

So...I never saw her, but here's the thing. Google this number a d I see a pretty blond. On some sites you can see previous ads associated with that #, as well as pics. In this case older pics are of an Amy previously reviewed here with purple hair who allowed raw. Tried to search, but Amy was too common a term. But the thread is out there. Don't know what to tell you about the different pi s though

So...I never saw her, but here's the thing. Google this number a d I see a pretty blond. On some sites you can see previous ads associated with that #, as well as pics. In this case older pics are of an Amy previously reviewed here with purple hair who allowed raw. Tried to search, but Amy was too common a term. But the thread is out there. Don't know what to tell you about the different pi s though
yeah. I figured out yesterday but didn’t have a chance to post back. I found the same when i went deeper into the google search.

i confronted her on text about it. She said they are both her. Her “boss” was running the other ad but she wanted to run this one. She said it’s a blond wig and more current pic. She stopped “using” and cleaned herself up. You can see the tattoos on the arms that it’s really her.

She went on to say she was being stood up all night. I told her after 11 years of doing this the guys are seeing the 2 ads and thinking bait and switch. Her boss is a moron for running that other ad Bc she looks much better in second.

I don’t have a boss!! She says. I copied and pasted what she typed. Oh it’s just me and my gf. She typed that. I bounced after that comment. Too much drama.

Saw this girl a couple of weeks back. Posting in Islandia with a new number 516-540-7190. Had seen her posting for a long time now never could connect. Anyway took the half for 160 the usual setup text me 5 minutes before you get there. Get in the room she is kind of cute just like the pictures. Get comfortable cover goes on decent cbj but rushed and she wants to to move on go for cowgirl not bad switch to Mish finish up.

Seems nice but not really into it. Looked clean no marks or anything. Soft body but skinny most of these white pros seem to develop like they never get out of the room.

For the money it was OK but rushed. Would not repeat. No mention of bare service and I didn't inquire as not into that.