AMPs without AC - bail or stay?

One lady wants to come to my house and have sessions with me, but I am against bringing ANY providers to my crib. I am giving it some thought as it would be so much easier, even though I railroaded against that in a thread that was live a few weeks ago.
I’ve given up on AMPs in my area. I am always itchy as hell when I get home, but a hot shower seems to relieve that. My last session with a mid/high priced provider, pre-COVID, same results. Not to mention 2.5 hours of driving.

I enjoy hosting at my place. All have been great with no clock watching. The challenge is finding someone you can be comfortable with and the cost.

I’ve given up on AMPs in my area. I am always itchy as hell when I get home, but a hot shower seems to relieve that. My last session with a mid/high priced provider, pre-COVID, same results. Not to mention 2.5 hours of driving.

I enjoy hosting at my place. All have been great with no clock watching. The challenge is finding someone you can be comfortable with and the cost.
IDK, we will see. I have had many sessions with her, we have a good chemistry. I love her BJ skills, she loves my money. She speaks almost NO English, funny though she understands how to ask to come over.

I don’t think I’ve ever walked out of an amp for shitty conditions. I just wouldn’t return.
I've never walked out because I check out an AMP 1st when I have no "need" to stay. What I do is walk in and say I can't stay as I don't have the time right now but could you give me you card and I would like to see the massage rooms. I also check out the bathroom.
For example my post # 7 1120 Old Country Rd was one such recon.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/1120-old-country-road-plainview-516-853-6951.45530/

I've never walked out because I check out an AMP 1st when I have no "need" to stay. What I do is walk in and say I can't stay as I don't have the time right now but could you give me you card and I would like to see the massage rooms. I also check out the bathroom.
For example my post # 7 1120 Old Country Rd was one such recon.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/1120-old-country-road-plainview-516-853-6951.45530/
Maybe this is semantics, but isn't that a walkout, albeit for the purpose of recon?

Maybe this is semantics, but isn't that a walkout, albeit for the purpose of recon?
You have a point.
However to me a walkout is when you enter a place with every intention of using services therein but due to not meeting your standards, whether those being cleanliness, misrepresentation of the talent, ineptness of the talent, etc. I have put my clothes back on and walked back to the management told them why I wanted my money back and got it back. Only happened a few times but always got it back with apologies.

Some other times I have walked in then immediately walked out (and wasted my V that I took) when the place didn't meet my standards. This occurrence almost never happens anymore since I do recon with no intention of staying, for example when I have just prior finished a session somewhere else and I have no need for another session just then.

However recon doesn't help much identifying ineptness of the talent.

You have a point.
However to me a walkout is when you enter a place with every intention of using services therein but due to not meeting your standards, whether those being cleanliness, misrepresentation of the talent, ineptness of the talent, etc. I have put my clothes back on and walked back to the management told them why I wanted my money back and got it back. Only happened a few times but always got it back with apologies.

Some other times I have walked in then immediately walked out (and wasted my V that I took) when the place didn't meet my standards. This occurrence almost never happens anymore since I do recon with no intention of staying, for example when I have just prior finished a session somewhere else and I have no need for another session just then.

However recon doesn't help much identifying ineptness of the talent.
Thank you for the reply, and I understand your point. That's happened a few times to be also (the walkout, refund situation)....and upon reflection it's also different if you're just stopping by to see the faces and get a feel for the spot. Maybe I would call that a "look in"...or as you said it's "recon".

Thank you for the reply, and I understand your point. That's happened a few times to be also (the walkout, refund situation)....and upon reflection it's also different if you're just stopping by to see the faces and get a feel for the spot. Maybe I would call that a "look in"...or as you said it's "recon".
IMHO, its a recon when I "look in" and I report back to UG via a post. Otherwise your call of it being just a look in seems right.