AMP Space Coast, FL

http://spacecoast.************/Ther...ge-spa-the-best-asian-massage-in-town/8692369

Figure since I visit this area, I start reviewing the AMPs. First stop, Sunrise. The place is right on A1A. You can't miss it. Close to a 7 Eleven. The place is next to a Liberty Tax Office. The front door is open. Just walk right in and ring the bell.

Yumi was my provider. Yummy Yumi is what she is. Her butt is nice but I have seen bigger on a Korean woman. Her butt is cute though. She has a firm one. This pixie woman has some strong hands. She has some strength. The TS was excellent. She cleaned me up quite well. Yumi almost started the HE right there during the TS. The massage was also excellent. She does a nice hard massage, just the way I like it. Yumi walked on back. Worked my thighs nicely. I also enjoy the build up to the HE. The HE was excellent. I loved how she was into it, even if she probably pretended too. She got the job done. She cleaned me up with a hot towel. Ended the session with some head and shoulders massage. She helped dress me up. Kiss me goodbye.

In my conversation with her, I think I recall she said she has been there 15 days. She says she might have to leave in March. But maybe stay until June. I told her I would be back in town in June. Well if she is here, I will repeat with her. 80 HR, 40 tip.

The table shower area is very clean. The massage rooms are decent size. The rooms have actual doors. What I like about Sunrise is that after the upfront fee of 80, there was no other negotiating. The tip was not asked for. But it was given after I was dressed. I think there is nothing else on the menu. YMMV. Enjoy guys.

http://spacecoast.************/Body...ssage-heaven-we-are-the-best-in-town/10973097

Finally made it back to the Space Coast. Massage Heaven is not to far from Sunrise. It's by a Domino's and a Cigar shop. There is parking in the back. So I walked through the back door because it is left open. Buzzed the ringer. I was let in by Connie. 40s-50s. Slim lady. B size breasts. Nice tight body for her age.

She asked if I wanted a TS, I replied yes. Mechanical TS. Made sure all the right areas were properly washed up. Back to room. She asked what pressure massage I wanted. Glad I asked for firm because she walked on my back. Massage was excellent. Nice build up to HE. HE was what I needed. Clean up with hot towel. Some OTC and UTC. After a few minutes, she backed up. And all roaming stopped. She ended the session with some more leg massage.

She helped me get dressed. Even tied my shoes. Gave me a water for the road. House fee .8 was asked upfront. Tip was never asked for. But it was give at the end. .4 tip. First time here so YMMV.

A plus massage. Tamiami Trail North Naples. Johanna met me up front in a sexy Japanese rope Teddy. OK massage. On the flip asked what I want. I motion hand. She asked if I wanted her undressed B2B. Settled on 100. Slim with nice B's and firm tummy and butt. Pretty face.

Plenty of roaming and then had her lay on table so could massage her all over. She enjoyed the clit rub and spread her legs for me. I use a gentle touch that she really liked. Came on her stomach.
50 house
100 T
Gonna go back.
She said she is leaving for NY in March. A Bayside location that she suggested I visit.