AMP Recommendations

I consider myself a Veteran of the AMP world but I have to admit this scene has all but dried up on long island. I actually scoured backpage a couple days ago and absolutely nothing peaked my interest. I'm actually looking for a decent massage and all I am looking for is a happy ending. Nothing crazy and she doesn't have to be a model either. Thanks in advance

I have basically given up. In the Sayville/Bayport area. It seems that anything good is further and further away. I also look at backpage and if I don't see 40/60 pricing I just assume legit waste of time.

They do not post online usually. All the legit spots are 35-40 per hour and you need to drive around main roads or search for massages nearby on Google maps. Some places charge 60 for the hour and will not allow leg touching even as a regular customer.

If you want a HE, then they are not legit.

I like eden spa nesconset. Orinoco blvd bay shore where there is a thread already. Zhen zhen ronkonkoma. And 1555 sunrise highway bay shore. All top notch when i went. These ladies dont have a retirement portfolio so they always have talent changes. I just found a new one that im keeping to myself...just drivin around...

I live on eastern long island and travel to work in queens so I'm not against stopping on the way home at a place. Ronkonkoma and Farmingville was my place to go but the places in those towns have all since been closed. Mt ATF was the one on Waverly Place behind To-Fu restaurant. I wish I knew where that talent went

I used to go to the one behind the to-fu as well. Read in the busts thread for long island that zhen zhen and eden got busted. Used to go to eden but last time went by it was closed. I used to go to the Ronkonkoma, Patchogue, Farmingville area which now seem to have nothing. I have gone to Orinoco, but that gets to be too far to travel on my way home from work. I know there are places further out but need to weigh discretion so my so doesn't get suspicious vs going there.

I agree Royal is a solid choice if you're willing to take experience over beauty. There's also that place right off LIE exit 63 that's been reviewed. I know there was s string of busts in the Ronk/Nesconset area not long ago, but I rode the length of Portion Rd a few weeks ago and saw at least a half dozen amps stretching from Farmingville to Smithtown, so some of them have reopened or are new.

I agree Royal is a solid choice if you're willing to take experience over beauty. There's also that place right off LIE exit 63 that's been reviewed. I know there was s string of busts in the Ronk/Nesconset area not long ago, but I rode the length of Portion Rd a few weeks ago and saw at least a half dozen amps stretching from Farmingville to Smithtown, so some of them have reopened or are new.
Agreed. But to add to that smithtown blvd heading west has legit places on the left. All on the right are good from hj to fs. Suprisingly. I will miss hannah from eden.
Went into one place on tbe left with curtains and what seemed a high school asian girl. I flipped and requested services and with the curtains you could hear everything. She gave me a real look like she had never seen or heard of anybody doing that. I got dressed and got leered at from the housewives in the waiting area who werent there when i arrived. It was pretty weird

Which place off exit 63? I might check that out since it’s convenient

So I went to Royal Spa Friday and i will post my review in that thread. I will however comment here that they expect a 50 dollar tip for a hand job with no touching her or anything else so I wont be back

Hey guys I hit foot spa on portion n farmingville across from fax chicks. Well I go for hr at 40 buck. Well I stepped in and it felt like I was still outside. No heat what so ever. I was still crossing fingers just bc how the place is kept a little run down and 30 degrees. Get naked and lay down and 3 towels went on me. One heavier than the next. 15 minutes of towel on rub then half removed to do oil massage. She did a good massage with limited oil which I was happy about. Rubbed legs and inside of jeans w no resistance but didn't push it bc she wasn't doing no accidental brushing of the boys. She was in her late 40s ,a's jeans and shirt nothing really appealing. Got full hr she tried to get me for 1/2 more hr for 20 but I declined. Gave her 15 tip left and blasted my heat in my car. Btw she 're folded towels that were on my naked body for the next poor soul. Took shower when got home. Really wanted to hit genius place the other day but 1/2hr drive for me. Like big top Asians. Slim pickings on old portion road

Hate to ressurect an old thread with bad news but just wanted to update: stopped in the amp reviewed above. I think it is 875 Portion Rd Farmingville,near laundromat. Across from fax/ chix.Only one girl there not bad looking,on her phone at desk. I took 1 hr( she said pay at end). It was like $43 for hr. I go in room get bare assed naked on my stomach. She comes in and goes to put a very heavy towel to cover me ,I said no towel. Shen then screams " only massageee here" and runs out of the room.I wait a few minutes get dressed and leave. Lol Not a review of anything but wanted to share.

Hate to ressurect an old thread with bad news but just wanted to update: stopped in the amp reviewed above. I think it is 875 Portion Rd Farmingville,near laundromat. Across from fax/ chix.Only one girl there not bad looking,on her phone at desk. I took 1 hr( she said pay at end). It was like $43 for hr. I go in room get bare assed naked on my stomach. She comes in and goes to put a very heavy towel to cover me ,I said no towel. Shen then screams " only massageee here" and runs out of the room.I wait a few minutes get dressed and leave. Lol Not a review of anything but wanted to share.
Sorry, but thats funny.