AMP on Kissena

Anybody try Eve massage on Kissena blvd in Flushing. From my understanding it is a Korean AMP a bit pricier than most but better looking girls. Anyone care to verify or correct me???

411 on AMP

First of all Eddie, we don't privately e-mail info on this board. We post. So here is the phone#, (718)460-8016
and as to the source of this info, lets just call it private.

BTW I would really appreciate it if somebody actually reviews this place. I've actually never been there and just got the number from a friend and am curious as to what the services are.

Sorry, I have no idea. As I said, I've never been there but I would assume that they would operate like the typical Korean MP in Flushing which operates usually from 5 pm to 4 pm.

Sorry you guys, I have no idea what's going on, but let me check this one out a bit further. Two things could be the problem. Either 1. the number could have changed( I really doubt this by the way) or 2. they could be screening the phone for L.E. You know what you can do is maybe tell them before they say anything that you'd like to schedule an appointment. This way you give them a chance to automatically assume that you've been there before.