AMP in Edison

The place is on New Brunswick Ave. and has a 732 777 xxxx phone number.

Book in advance, as you might have to wait in the lobby (strange and avoidable). Girls range from simply gorgeous to plain. Unfortunately my first (and for $ puposes only) did not know the names hence got stuck with a plain Jane.

Facilities are nice - shower etc. and was given a bbj (not tc), DFK, pussy play and hand roaming all over for 140 plus entrance charge.

When I was checking out - saw some amazing bodies - will go back.

Incidentally the girls are mixed - was serviced by regular american but saw some hot latinas too.

I went yesterday and it was kind of wierd. They put me in a room with a whirlpool and left me there for 25 minutes and the finally a beautiful latina girl Maria came in and gave me a weak massage and said no extras. She seemed nervous I don't know if she was new or she thought I was LE. I get that a lot the first time I go but always get passed it. I would never go there again except that the girl was so hot. I told her I would be back and she said great so maybe she wants to make sure I was not LE.

Went there again and had a great session. I had a girl who calls herself asia. She is part latin, black and jewish and used to work at MTA (?) in Woodbridge. It was $.6 at the door and I gave her a tip of $.12 and lets just say I had trouble driving home. The girls at this place are pretty hot mostly latin. Will be going back for more.

Reggie

What is the name of this place? Is it the one that is down the road from Workout World? Is it off rt 27? By a Quickcheck? I know one in that area call Brokers Lounge! Is this the one? Always wanted to try but they will not allow you to see the girls.

Yes, most of the girls look really hot. I've been there to see Lindsey formerly of Ultima. Always have a great time. The place is also called "Broker's Lounge"

I have seen Maria and Asia. Can you tell me ahat Lindsey looks like and if any extras. Maria is a 8 with a 8 body. She is 21 and very little. I went today and she just got nude and gave HR. Asia on the other hand gave me the prostate check and got pretyy nasty.

Saw Maria, not too great

Maybe the Ultima girls spoiled me, but I would give Maria no more than a six. Went for HR, would give that an 8. I'd have to say too many years of stroke mags have trained me to rate the face/bod over the tactile experience.

And, God, do they ever track you at this place. Maria came in and said, "You've seen Lindsay 'x' times here, right?" Made me a tad paranoid...