AMP History Buff

Hey guys! I'm new here and think this is a great site. I'm young (26) and have missed out on so many great opportunities the past has provided. Yes, I've been to some FS spas but just reading about you all talk about the great ones in the past intrigues me so much. I've learned much info from here [and other websites, which I should not have named]. From what I've learned CH1 was the absolute best followed by CH2. I also learned about way back to Bella Femina. What I'd love to see is old newpaper/magazine ads and or photos from these places as well as others. I can't explain why they intrigue me so much but when I read the stories I like to see what I'm reading, I guess. I'd also love to hear stories/ads/pics about massage parlors before the 90's in the Philly and surrounding area. I live in the dead Lancaster County and have really no options here. I would love to hear about the past in this area as well but I'm pretty much sure there wasn't much action here ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayne Stephen

I need to read the rules
Hey I hear about plenty of AMP's back in the day. Amish Massage Parlors found up in the hay lofts of many barns scattered all around Lancaster.

Sorry, couldn't resist being stupid.

I am a former Bella's fan in Philly all the way. I hear the old place is reopening soon. Under the name Asian Dollhouse or something close. Same management as before.