AMP East Islip 646-945-0181

This place is advertising GFE, BBJ, and BBFS! Unusual for an AMP, to say the least. The woman who answered the phone, likely an older MMS, had one of those scratchy older voices that was not inviting sounding.

Anyone with experience at this place?

This place is advertising GFE, BBJ, and BBFS! Unusual for an AMP, to say the least. The woman who answered the phone, likely an older MMS, had one of those scratchy older voices that was not inviting sounding.

Anyone with experience at this place?
Scratchy like she smokes 2 packs of Pall Mall non filters a day?

I would steer clear of any place advertising BBFS, if not for the obvious health ramifications, but also maybe its a sting?
These places almost always want to lay low and avoid issues with police and local community.

Was there yesterday. Place was clean nice rooms with full walls and doors. Took 1/2 for 40. Basic rub started roaming she started hj. Sat up took off all her clothes and then she said no sex. Offered her mouth witch I accepted, gets Saran Wrap gives weak bj and finish with hand. The girl was very attractive never discussed money gave her 60 tip and left.

Was there yesterday. Place was clean nice rooms with full walls and doors. Took 1/2 for 40. Basic rub started roaming she started hj. Sat up took off all her clothes and then she said no sex. Offered her mouth witch I accepted, gets Saran Wrap gives weak bj and finish with hand. The girl was very attractive never discussed money gave her 60 tip and left.
Talk about blatant, false advertising! That's a first! LOL!

I would assume that since they don't even have condoms, it's not just the girl you saw that's not providing FS.

hmmmm Used to be (damn like 10+ years ago) a Fantastic Legit Spa here or maybe very close near Citibank. Jenni (I know sooooo many Jenni's Out there) Was Incredibly skilled and very pretty. Always teased a little but never got anywhere with her. Found out later from Mamasan that she was married to a Gweilo.