AMP E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station 516-696-0888 new# 718-564-9898

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped by this place last week. They seem to change numbers from time to time. I think their present one is 718-564-9898.

Met Cindy. I'd put her age at mid 30's, slim, but a curvy figure for an Asian, with C boobs and perky nips. Butt was fairly descent. The times I've called she's been the only one there. Took the half for 40 and gave her another 140 upfront for "everything". You can tell she's a pro at the game.

Alcoholed my hands thoroughly before proceeding. Massage was very basic. Not very therapeutic and not very sensual. No soft touch prior to the flip. At that point she still had her clothes on, but took them off after I turned over. Cindy went straight for the goods with a bit of hand action and then on with the raincoat for a brief BJ. Got me hard and got on the table to ride me CG. Here's the thing, it was all well choreographed, though it lacked the sensual finesse (whether real or faked) to get me truly turned on. Might have been enough for some. I'm older.

After a bit, she insisted we switch to mish, at which point I banged away with her attempting to block deep penetration. That was a bit annoying. So I asked her to finish me off by hand. Takes off the condom. The mechanical nature of the process wasn't doing it for me so she said that we should take a break for a few minutes. She said sometimes that's what you need to complete the deed!

Low and behold, Cindy started up the HJ a few minutes later and pop went the weasel! I thought that was very considerate of her, wanting her customer to be satisfied with her services. Cleaned me up with plenty of alcohol and a warm cloth.

Not sure if I'd repeat with Cindy, but for some of you she might be fine. Good luck!
You think that's their number? Asking because I added it to the title but now I see that number was used by a place in Smithtown.

Forgot how dark it is inside this place, can’t see shit when coming in from the bright sun into a dark room. Anyways, texted the number as advertised on well known site, immediate reply, available with 10 min notice.

Saw Tina for 1/2 hr for $40. Went right into deep tissue massage using elbows and arms to really get the pressure points, moved onto legs and back of head and neck, it was thorough and consistent.

Moved onto soft touch for several more minutes, back legs inner thighs, teasing the crack and balls, then the flip.

Asks if I ever been there before and if I heard about this place from friends or internet, then motions with hands and points to mouth. I pick hands - quotes $60 -ok,massage was worth it alone.

Gets a little oil in her hands and starts slow tug and rubbing the nips with her other hand. She increases speed and pressure at consistent pace, all the while letting me grab her cheek under her loose shorts. It wasn’t long until completion, quick dry towel cleanup, leaves and returns with wet towel for a more thorough wipe down.

Proceeds with massaging feet, legs, arms, chest,and head/face. It was a nice bonus, as typically I’m kicked out after the finish.

Tina is mid 30s, short, petite, fair-skinned, with short bowl cut hair (think Chinese doll).
Massage 8/10 (would have liked more soft touch teasing)

Looks 8/10 (not my type, but cute and fit)

Hygiene 8/10 (no obvious odors)

Service 8/10 (incremental pressure and speed HJ with good massage, nipple play, however no ball or ass play)

Cleanliness 8/10 (no hand sanitizer, fresh paper sheets on table and paper towel by head hole, too dark to notice anything else)

Overall 8/10 - good HJ and good massage

Total for 1/2 hr with HJ $100 (40 house/60 tip)

Forgot how dark it is inside this place, can’t see shit when coming in from the bright sun into a dark room. Anyways, texted the number as advertised on well known site, immediate reply, available with 10 min notice.

Saw Tina for 1/2 hr for $40. Went right into deep tissue massage using elbows and arms to really get the pressure points, moved onto legs and back of head and neck, it was thorough and consistent.

Moved onto soft touch for several more minutes, back legs inner thighs, teasing the crack and balls, then the flip.

Asks if I ever been there before and if I heard about this place from friends or internet, then motions with hands and points to mouth. I pick hands - quotes $60 -ok,massage was worth it alone.

Gets a little oil in her hands and starts slow tug and rubbing the nips with her other hand. She increases speed and pressure at consistent pace, all the while letting me grab her cheek under her loose shorts. It wasn’t long until completion, quick dry towel cleanup, leaves and returns with wet towel for a more thorough wipe down.

Proceeds with massaging feet, legs, arms, chest,and head/face. It was a nice bonus, as typically I’m kicked out after the finish.

Tina is mid 30s, short, petite, fair-skinned, with short bowl cut hair (think Chinese doll).
Massage 8/10 (would have liked more soft touch teasing)

Looks 8/10 (not my type, but cute and fit)

Hygiene 8/10 (no obvious odors)

Service 8/10 (incremental pressure and speed HJ with good massage, nipple play, however no ball or ass play)

Cleanliness 8/10 (no hand sanitizer, fresh paper sheets on table and paper towel by head hole, too dark to notice anything else)

Overall 8/10 - good HJ and good massage

Total for 1/2 hr with HJ $100 (40 house/60 tip)
Am I correct in that she remained fully clothed and that no other services than “hands or mouth” were offered?

Stopped by to see my ATF Cindy who’s been at this new location since sometime last year. Unfortunately she was booked so she offered other girl Linda. I was reluctant but I was already there and thinking with the little head. Besides Cindy told her to take care of me.
Went into the room with Linda, started with hug and kiss and grabbed her ass, I’m not there for massage. Linda is thin , earlpretty and exotic looking. I’m not sure what’s on the menu and I’m not asking, I’m just going for whatever happens naturally. Pretty soon I have her fully undressed and she has a great little body, small perky B’s and a bubble but ( for an Asian).
At this point I have Junior out and up. I can sense she wants to slow down. So I go down to try and loosen her up and she’s receptive. She has a sweet tasting pussy with a little natural hair.
Pretty sure she came or at least acted well
After she took a breath she asked me to lay down. She offered HJ , I pointed to mouth, she asked if I had condum which I did not So HJ it was.
It was good slow steady strokes. I gave her a little instructions which she followed well , nice finished on her chest. Afterwards hot towel clean up and got dressed

40 for the half and I gave her 80 which might have been a little lite but that’s what I had. Would repeat to see if there’s more to be had