AMP 718-586-2568 856 E Jericho Tpke Huntington Station

I had a day off and feeling horny, this place is within 10 minutes drive so decided to visit, this time i specifically requested May.

I already called ahead and booked time with her, this time i was looking boom boom + massage so i opted for 1 hour.

I ring the bell and i was greeted by may, i find her moderately attractive but she has a nice body for her age ( i am guessing Mid 30s ). She asked to take of clothe and lay on massage table. I already told her that i need massage as well and i told her that i need massage after the main session. I gave her envelope ( 60 + 140 ) she went outside for few minutes. Upon returning she took her clothes off started moving her hand on my back, it was't a massage at all. She did that for like 5 minutes and she asked me to flip and grabbed the cover and started giving me CBJ. CBJ was not bad.

while she was blowing me someone ringed door bell, and rang 2 more times, now may started shouting some in Chinese but i head word lily, so i guess she was telling lily to open the door, but either lily was with someone or in the bathroom. So the guy rang the doorbell for like 5-7 times, now lily excused me and left the room to let that asshole in.

She came back after 5 minutes and told me sorry for the interruption but by this time my mood was off and she could notice that so she climbed on top started kissing my body and girding her pussy on my dick ( panty was still on ), within 2 minutes my boy was ready, she put the new condom and started riding me, for next few minutes she rode me while i was playing with her B-cups. She was riding really well and she was hitting really well, only issue was it was making loud sound and this place has practically no music, i am sure the guys in other room can hear it.

So concerned about sound i asked to get in missionary position, while i was on top of her i tried to kiss her and she turned her face around, she later said she do not kiss.

We did 2 more position and she started whispering in my ear, "Come baby, Come in my pussy" and could not hold and released my load in bag, She cleaned me up and went outside for 2 minutes and i hear her arguing with lily.

She came back and started giving me massage but her massage for mediocre at best.

Damage : 60 + 140 =200
Service : CBJ,CFS, and mediocre massage.
Will i Repeat : May be for Boom Boom, not for massage.
Service : 5 / 10
Looks : 7/10

Saw Lucy not too long ago. Called ahead and tried to schedule something with May but she was busy when I was about to arrive. Lucy is very attractive on an AMP level. I would say C cups but I’m not a good judge on size. Was only planning on a bbbj but once she got naked I couldn’t resist doing FS for $160. Her massage skills were decent. She didn’t do much teasing though. She likes to kiss and also have a damn good bbbj. Bent her over the table and pounded away. I agree about the noise. I feel like people can hear what is going on in there, they same way I can hear all conversations. I like this place and hopefully one day I can get to meet May

Saw Lucy not too long ago. Called ahead and tried to schedule something with May but she was busy when I was about to arrive. Lucy is very attractive on an AMP level. I would say C cups but I’m not a good judge on size. Was only planning on a bbbj but once she got naked I couldn’t resist doing FS for $160. Her massage skills were decent. She didn’t do much teasing though. She likes to kiss and also have a damn good bbbj. Bent her over the table and pounded away. I agree about the noise. I feel like people can hear what is going on in there, they same way I can hear all conversations. I like this place and hopefully one day I can get to meet May
Other guys get off much easier when they hear that pounding!

May

she is THE prettiest out of all the girls here. I would say mid to late 30’s. Nice long black hair and a very attractive figure and face! Small b’s, slight sag and nice small behind.
Made an appointment and went for the hour/60.
when you see her, you’ll want to choose her BUT like what everyone else previously said is true, minus anything smelly. She definitely did not smell to me.
massage is a waste of time. Then flip and negotiations. FS 160. No budge. Stepped out and came back in ready for the main event.
nice figure and I dove in to them tits. She didn’t like any of it. I was being gentle as well.
she slipped on the hat and went for a cbj which I didn’t feel anything….so I just put her in mish. Went through that, lazy and ds.
she was holding me back from going full throttle at times and I had to push her hands out the way. (This was mentioned previously in a review)
Then I completed by hj.
few more minutes of massage and that’s it.
I was shorted 15 minutes but I didn’t say anything because i could tell it was just done.
i will NOT recommend May. However you may still want to see her based purely on looks.
Let me know if you got other good recommendations here!

May

she is THE prettiest out of all the girls here. I would say mid to late 30’s. Nice long black hair and a very attractive figure and face! Small b’s, slight sag and nice small behind.
Made an appointment and went for the hour/60.
when you see her, you’ll want to choose her BUT like what everyone else previously said is true, minus anything smelly. She definitely did not smell to me.
massage is a waste of time. Then flip and negotiations. FS 160. No budge. Stepped out and came back in ready for the main event.
nice figure and I dove in to them tits. She didn’t like any of it. I was being gentle as well.
she slipped on the hat and went for a cbj which I didn’t feel anything….so I just put her in mish. Went through that, lazy and ds.
she was holding me back from going full throttle at times and I had to push her hands out the way. (This was mentioned previously in a review)
Then I completed by hj.
few more minutes of massage and that’s it.
I was shorted 15 minutes but I didn’t say anything because i could tell it was just done.
i will NOT recommend May. However you may still want to see her based purely on looks.
Let me know if you got other good recommendations here!
Your review is spot on. She has the looks but is not into the performance for sure. But, to each his own.

40 house 160 tip
Saw Lucy towards earlier side in the day. Wearing a navy blue sailor type outfit.
Brought inti last room ( had utility meters in it and was hot). Good medium massage with unasked prostate play. Not my cup of tea typically but apparently that day earl gray was on the menu. Flip after decent sof touch. Starts with soft touch to hi to cover for cbj and cfs. Was blocked a little until I put a leg on each should and drilled my way to finish in bag. Over use of alcohol as expected hate the spray to the tip of the 2nd head.
Will say it did smell and appear clean -_-_-room and down south.

billyS

Reign of Terror
40 house 160 tip
Saw Lucy towards earlier side in the day. Wearing a navy blue sailor type outfit.
Brought inti last room ( had utility meters in it and was hot). Good medium massage with unasked prostate play. Not my cup of tea typically but apparently that day earl gray was on the menu. Flip after decent sof touch. Starts with soft touch to hi to cover for cbj and cfs. Was blocked a little until I put a leg on each should and drilled my way to finish in bag. Over use of alcohol as expected hate the spray to the tip of the 2nd head.
Earl grey?

40 house 160 tip
I was offered Ice Cream by May.

Hi Everyone,
It has been awhile since pre-covid so I decided to take a chance with this place based on the reviews.

I call in and they stated they have availability and ask for an hour. I walk in and I am greeted by Lucy. She has a cute face and what appears to be a cute body. She starts with massage and it is ok. I had knots in my back but she tried but and was alright. Eventually we get to the flip and she gives a hand motion. I said I wanted everything, she told me not today due to her period. I settled for a CBJ and she stated next time. I did ask for a BBJ, however she declined and I respected her decision. She sprays me and cleans me then puts the condom on with her mouth. She did take her top off once I asked and she has a nice full B's, however she does have a small gut, but I did not mind. Once everything is done she cleans me off and rubs my body for a an extra min and says all done. I thanked her and left. I went to my car and checked my phone because I forgot a I had a timer running and realized I had been shorted 15 mins. I will say the rooms were clean and as stated before walled unit with the walls not touching the ceiling.

Overall experience was ok. Massage was ok and the service was exactly like that and I probably will not repeat. The service felt almost mechanical with no personal touch to it. Don't get me wrong she is a very nice lady but perhaps we did not connect. I did not like how she ended the session early. Typically if I finish early, the provider would just rub your back some more or try for 2nd attempt. 60 for HR + 100 CBJ = 160 total (side note: probably could've negotiated down to 80, just a got feeling but I don't like to haggle). Please let me know if I missed anything and happy mongering.

Hey guys. Thanks for the reviews. I went there today. I like the private parking. Noticed there are cameras on each side of the awning though.
Rang the bell. I think Dee Dee answered. I could have the name wrong. She spoke good English and said she was a student. I was staring at her nice tits.
The room had a door with a lock which is nice. Walls don't go to the ceiling.
I paid the 40 and I hoped on the table. She gave me a decent massage than asked what I wanted. I said bang bang. She left came back and said 200. I said 150 and we were good. I only had 100, 50 and 20 in my pocket after the 40.
She got on her knees slipped the condom with her mouth and got me ready. I watched her in the mirror.
Then she got in the table. I slide in and grab her tits.
I started pounding away. I mean pounding. The slapping noise got loud. the mirror was great.
I'm certain people heard it. I thought shit this is loud maybe is should slow down. I put her legs straight up and said fuck it I'm going to pound away.
I filled th bag and she cleaned up.
She saw my soccer t-shirt and then She starts talking about the World Cup and her favorite players. The small talk continues with her asking about me playing soccer. I thinking shit this will be it annoying for anyone who's next door so I tried to keep it brief and quiet but she kept talking. She walked me to the door and I'd say definitely gonna go back. She had nice tits next time I think I'm going to pull off the bag and blow a load on them. Thanks for the posts.

Hey guys. Thanks for the reviews. I went there today. I like the private parking. Noticed there are cameras on each side of the awning though.
Rang the bell. I think Dee Dee answered. I could have the name wrong. She spoke good English and said she was a student. I was staring at her nice tits.
I paid the 40 and I hoped on the table. She gave me a decent massage than asked what I wanted. I said bang bang. She left came back and said 200. I said 150 and we were good. I only had 100, 50 and 20 in my pocket after the 40.
She got on her knees slipped the condom with her mouth and got me ready. I watched her in the mirror.
I started pounding away. I mean pounding. The slapping noise got loud. the mirror was great.
I'm certain people heard it. I thought shit this is loud maybe is should slow down. I put her legs straight up and said fuck it I'm going to pound away.
She saw my soccer t-shirt and then She starts talking about the World Cup and her favorite players. The small talk continues with her asking about me playing soccer. I thinking shit this will be it annoying for anyone who's next door so I tried to keep it brief and quiet but she kept talking. She walked me to the door and I'd say definitely gonna go back. She had nice tits next time I think I'm going to pull off the bag and blow a load on them. Thanks for the posts.
What size top?

Nothing like hearing balls on ass in the next room!

I decided to stop back today. I called someone else who ironically is across the street but after I made an appointment she went radio silent. I can share who its allowed.
Anyway I drive across the street. I ring the bell and a thin girl answers the door. She said her name is Jennifer and its her first day. Great body! Terrific ass! Small up top but nice nipples. I night be her first day at this place but not her first day on the job. Light but nice massage. She used her nails everywhere which felt good.
We do the flip and she says no boom boom and points to her mouth. I asked again. She said $200. I said $120. We agreed on $160 plus the $40. My only negative was a little rushed. I like it a little slower, but that's me.
I meet with KiKi last time and was very happy. May both at the same time next time?