AMP 718-586-2568 856 E Jericho Tpke Huntington Station

I decided to stop back today. I called someone else who ironically is across the street but after I made an appointment she went radio silent. I can share who its allowed.
Anyway I drive across the street. I ring the bell and a thin girl answers the door. She said her name is Jennifer and its her first day. Great body! Terrific ass! Small up top but nice nipples. I night be her first day at this place but not her first day on the job. Light but nice massage. She used her nails everywhere which felt good.
We do the flip and she says no boom boom and points to her mouth. I asked again. She said $200. I said $120. We agreed on $160 plus the $40. My only negative was a little rushed. I like it a little slower, but that's me.
I meet with KiKi last time and was very happy. May both at the same time next time?
Maybe start a thread about this place with additional info...address/phone # etc.

IDK, call me crazy but if a place just got busted 8 days ago I would not be in a rush to go back.
Unless the owner prepaid in cash some future fines.

I had a buddy who got stopped my LE in queens for some traffic infraction. He said to the cop that he would like to save time from going to court and could he prepay the fine right then and there. Cop said sure, told him what the fine was for that infraction and he paid it. No ticket was issued.

Wow! A drop in their FS rate.
Can you give us a description of what the “nothing special” girls look like and the similar session delivered? Curious minds want to know.
So I was greeted at the door by 2 girls. I could not see the other one. The girl who walked me back I could not understand what she was saying. She was wearing a long sleeve T-shirt and legging. Everything was just average. Her looks, what she was wearing, the rub down, feeling a little rushed, her services were nothing special. She was in decent shape, but not thin. On the flip I told her $120 she said $160 I said all I have is $130. She was nice and polite but nothing to say I have to see her again. I wish I got her name

Unless the owner prepaid in cash some future fines.

I had a buddy who got stopped my LE in queens for some traffic infraction. He said to the cop that he would like to save time from going to court and could he prepay the fine right then and there. Cop said sure, told him what the fine was for that infraction and he paid it. No ticket was issued.
I’m sure the funds went straight to the City.

So I was greeted at the door by 2 girls. I could not see the other one. The girl who walked me back I could not understand what she was saying. She was wearing a long sleeve T-shirt and legging. Everything was just average. Her looks, what she was wearing, the rub down, feeling a little rushed, her services were nothing special. She was in decent shape, but not thin. On the flip I told her $120 she said $160 I said all I have is $130. She was nice and polite but nothing to say I have to see her again. I wish I got her name
What services did you get?

Went here last night. Was apprehensive since the shut down last month, but the little head took over. Was greeted by Kiki, or at keast I think that’s what she said. She said $40 for 30 min. I gave her a $50 and she never brought back change. Massage was good. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said BJ. She said $100. I agreed. Then she said fir $20 more she would get undressed. I hate this kind of upsell bulshit but I caved bc she had really nice boobs. Then she goes to put on a cover and I’m like “No, no cover”. She is reluctantly considering it now. She says $20 extra. The ad literally says “BBJ”. Now I’m getting annoyed. So she proceeds to bbj after I agree. Hard to negotiate with a rock hard erection in her hand. It was not very good, but after more time that usual gif the job done. Not sure if I will go back but places keep getting shut down so there are limited options in the area

Went here last night. Was apprehensive since the shut down last month, but the little head took over. Was greeted by Kiki, or at keast I think that’s what she said. She said $40 for 30 min. I gave her a $50 and she never brought back change. Massage was good. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said BJ. She said $100. I agreed. Then she said fir $20 more she would get undressed. I hate this kind of upsell bulshit but I caved bc she had really nice boobs. Then she goes to put on a cover and I’m like “No, no cover”. She is reluctantly considering it now. She says $20 extra. The ad literally says “BBJ”. Now I’m getting annoyed. So she proceeds to bbj after I agree. Hard to negotiate with a rock hard erection in her hand. It was not very good, but after more time that usual gif the job done. Not sure if I will go back but places keep getting shut down so there are limited options in the area
really annoyed by this kinda upsale process, bj -> bbj -> fs... now i just ask 120tip for fs + cbj before session starts. most asian girls accept right away

really annoyed by this kinda upsale process, bj -> bbj -> fs... now i just ask 120tip for fs + cbj before session starts. most asian girls accept right away
I aways make it crystal clear with a new girl during the negotiations before $ changes hands (in fact the money is literally in my hand) exactly what I expect in services just so there is no misunderstandings. If we can't agree the $ goes back in my wallet, I politely thank her for her time and start to leave. They almost never let me leave.

The interesting thing is the next time I see the girl (if there is a next time) there is no need to go thru the process again.

I imagine this is like in the legit entertainment industry that once the $ details are resolved the actor gives it their all in the performance.

As an aside (@mugi is gonna like this), when the Chinese New Year happened a few weeks ago, I picked up a couple of the red envelopes from the street vendors, put a 20 in each, hunted down the several regulars I see (I told them I was busy just then but I wanted them to have it) and handed one to each. They held it in their hand, respectively nodded to me ( sort of a short bow) and I left.

Dividends paid 10X on future visits.