AMP 707 Broadway Massapequa 646-691-9975/631-810–6888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went here last week on a Monday. Saw Rose, slender, probably mid to late forties, sailor moon dress and a mask. I did not call ahead, rang the doorbell, and in she brought me. Asked if I'd been there before, no.

Took the half hour for $50. The place is really clean and well maintained. A little sign on the table said 'pedicure available'. That isn't what I came for.

The massage was great and ended with hot stones. Little to no jewel or ass play. I should have taken the opportunity to make my intentions known.

When she said finished, I said no flip? She said no, you come here for good massage. She offered me water which I declined and said next time see Jennifer.

Rose left the room and Jennifer walks in with water and to say hello. I'd be back for the massage alone but really wanted a handy that day. Tipped her $10.

I'll be back to try my luck again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went here last week on a Monday. Saw Rose, slender, probably mid to late forties, sailor moon dress and a mask. I did not call ahead, rang the doorbell, and in she brought me. Asked if I'd been there before, no.

Took the half hour for $50. The place is really clean and well maintained. A little sign on the table said 'pedicure available'. That isn't what I came for.

The massage was great and ended with hot stones. Little to no jewel or ass play. I should have taken the opportunity to make my intentions known.

When she said finished, I said no flip? She said no, you come here for good massage. She offered me water which I declined and said next time see Jennifer.

Rose left the room and Jennifer walks in with water and to say hello. I'd be back for the massage alone but really wanted a handy that day. Tipped her $10.

I'll be back to try my luck again.
Why didn't you whip out your dick and ask Jennifer to yank it?

Shot a text this morning since I haven’t stopped by this place in a while. I was in the area and I want to keep them in my rotation. Got the “come now” and was there in flash. I assume I was the first customer.

I brought some Valentine’s Day treats for the girls because that’s the kind of monger I am.

After a warm welcome the lady boss “Sofia” ushered me into a room and summoned “YoYo”. On the amp scale YoYo is higher end. Very pretty, youngish, fit, silky skin, knows her job. YoYo could easily work the Flushing higher end GFE places that command $320 hr. Her tits are obviously enhanced to a healthy C cup but well done and the nips are still responsive. So no points off for that.

My request for a simple half hour pit stop Sunday morning rub-n-tug turned into a 45 minute 4 hands massage-a-palooza.

Miss Sofia has top notch actual massage skills. Really therapeutic. Should be covered by insurance.

The place is spotless clean and a cut above what we’ve all been accustomed to. And UTR.

Sofia provides amazing therapy but is not the closer. Ima keep going back until she seals the deal. And she knows it.

I recommend. Treat yourself.

.....I brought some Valentine’s Day treats for the girls because that’s the kind of monger I am........
Yup.
In the past I've posted about bringing stuff (fresh fruit for example) for the girls at places where I'm a regular and sharing some with the girls after the session, chatting etc
Goes a long long way when your main girl is not available (aunt flo for example or whatever) and you have to pick one you have never had before.

also, (although the time is past for this year) a red envelope handed to your fav pays dividends on future visits.
Just sayin.

Stopped by today, Haven't been here in awhile, traveling. When I'm in this area, definitely my go to location. Fantastic massage in a very clean and friendly atmosphere. No FS, but I felt great when I left Lots of parking in back lot or street Definitely two thumbs up !

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped by today, Haven't been here in awhile, traveling. When I'm in this area, definitely my go to location. Fantastic massage in a very clean and friendly atmosphere. No FS, but I felt great when I left Lots of parking in back lot or street Definitely two thumbs up !
So what did you get? hand job?
How much did it cost?

This has become my go to place...just left very happy Told me new girl starting tomorrow (Thursday), might stop in again :) Great clean and super friendly location
BTW...xxx area code number is incorrect, the xxx is the right one Think xxx was for a previous owner

Status
Not open for further replies.