AMP 646-849-7777 Broadway - Avoid!

So it's New Year's Eve. I wanted one last bang before I go on hiatus from the monger scene. I texted several amps to try to get some action. A lot were not responding, and the few that did were women that I've seen already seen or just not interested in. I check out this place on Broadway 646-849-7777. On its ad, they advertise with pictures of hot young Asian girls and kissing sucking etc.
So I said why not, decided to give them a text. Got a quick response and I head over. You get buzzed in to an elevator and stairs to the third floor.
I get in, not the fanciest place. And the lady who I thought was MMS let's me in and straight into the massage room.
She asks for 60$ house fee. She tells me to get undressed and lay face down. Two minutes later she comes back and gives me a massage.
No shower was offered. She's not my cup of tea, I didn't find her attractive. But I thought she would make up in excellent service. Boy was I wrong.
In the middle of the massage, she tells me turn over. She massages a little more then says do you want touch down there? She says you pay extra. I asked how much for everything? She says no sex. She said HJ 40$ extra and CBJ was 140$. I declined and said just finish the massage. She says it's New year, no one comes for just massage. At this point I declined and just wanted leave but she kept pushing for the HJ and said I could touch her breasts and she'll do nude massage. I declined again and she leaves. She was speaking Chinese and I heard another woman's voice and a man's voice. I don't speak Chinese but I know when someone sounds irritated. So she comes back, continues to speak Chinese and this pretty young Chinese girl comes at the door, dressed in her street clothes. She looks at me with a smirk and asked what do you want. I was feeling that they were irritated with me. So I said nothing just massage. She leaves and then the woman who gave me the massage said, if you want sex with the other girl you pay 200$. She already didn't look happy so I declined. I just got up and got dressed. As I left, the woman wasn't so happy.

So it's New Year's Eve. I wanted one last bang before I go on hiatus from the monger scene. I texted several amps to try to get some action. A lot were not responding, and the few that did were women that I've seen already seen or just not interested in. I check out this place on Broadway 646-849-7777. On its ad, they advertise with pictures of hot young Asian girls and kissing sucking etc.
So I said why not, decided to give them a text. Got a quick response and I head over. You get buzzed in to an elevator and stairs to the third floor.
I get in, not the fanciest place. And the lady who I thought was MMS let's me in and straight into the massage room.
She asks for 60$ house fee. She tells me to get undressed and lay face down. Two minutes later she comes back and gives me a massage.
No shower was offered. She's not my cup of tea, I didn't find her attractive. But I thought she would make up in excellent service. Boy was I wrong.
In the middle of the massage, she tells me turn over. She massages a little more then says do you want touch down there? She says you pay extra. I asked how much for everything? She says no sex. She said HJ 40$ extra and CBJ was 140$. I declined and said just finish the massage. She says it's New year, no one comes for just massage. At this point I declined and just wanted leave but she kept pushing for the HJ and said I could touch her breasts and she'll do nude massage. I declined again and she leaves. She was speaking Chinese and I heard another woman's voice and a man's voice. I don't speak Chinese but I know when someone sounds irritated. So she comes back, continues to speak Chinese and this pretty young Chinese girl comes at the door, dressed in her street clothes. She looks at me with a smirk and asked what do you want. I was feeling that they were irritated with me. So I said nothing just massage. She leaves and then the woman who gave me the massage said, if you want sex with the other girl you pay 200$. She already didn't look happy so I declined. I just got up and got dressed. As I left, the woman wasn't so happy.
I hate when they give you pricing when you go into a rub n tug. A little different for FS spots obv, but standard rub n tug shops should just take the hint or give you hints (rub balls/ass crack, etc). But when they said you want hj and then tell you a price, its a big turn off, although i get it. Im sure many cheapskates
Have given a shit tip, but for me, if they dont ask, i generally give them what they would have asked if not a bit more (starts at $40 and can goes up to $80 or even $100 if really good). Altho i have not ever had an amazing mind blowing hj in years. Most of them just jackhammer your junk until you bust as quick as possible, those girls get $40, if young and or hot or super sweet, they get $60.

Exactly, there are amps and indi providers that clearly state on their ads no fs or no full service which is fine. But if you see their ads it looks like swinging place.
And they tried to rebound by sending that other chick. But she looked unhappy. Has anyone had poontang with a chick that was upset or unhappy? I did and it wasn't fun at all.

I noticed some providers start with a bit of a stoic or firm welcome the moment they meet me but bc i have a bit of baby face and usually get dolled up when I’m in the office, when they notice that, their demeanor changes and they become so perky and friendly. Then when I’m off or working from home and dress bummy in sweats n hoody, i notice their demeanor throughout the session tends to be flat and not as friendly. If thats one of the reasons, i cant understand but they need to also understand they are short changing themselves if they are judging a book by its cover.

I noticed some providers start with a bit of a stoic or firm welcome the moment they meet me but bc i have a bit of baby face and usually get dolled up when I’m in the office, when they notice that, their demeanor changes and they become so perky and friendly. Then when I’m off or working from home and dress bummy in sweats n hoody, i notice their demeanor throughout the session tends to be flat and not as friendly. If thats one of the reasons, i cant understand but they need to also understand they are short changing themselves if they are judging a book by its cover.
Your post reminds me of a book I read from mid 1970's, Dress for Success by Molloy. His claim was the clothes you wear (style colors etc.) evoke conditioned responses from the people you meet. The responses are involuntary and subconscious. He actually did experiments to prove his ideas, developed guides on how to exploit psychologically peoples' thinking to greatly increase your chances to get what you want.

Your statement "..get dolled up when I’m in the office, when they notice that, their demeanor changes and they become so perky and friendly. Then when I’m off or working from home and dress bummy in sweats n hoody, i notice their demeanor throughout the session tends to be flat and not as friendly." fits exactly to what he was saying.

Perhaps some of the providers on UG can chime in on their take on this.

When I'm not in the office and decide to get some services rendered, I typically throw on an outfit because I'm likely going to go out to eat or shop after. If you're clean and presentable, their demeanor typically doesn't change. If you look raggedy, they'll reciprocate that energy. In general, people will treat you how you look, not just a pro.

When I'm not in the office and decide to get some services rendered, I typically throw on an outfit because I'm likely going to go out to eat or shop after. If you're clean and presentable, their demeanor typically doesn't change. If you look raggedy, they'll reciprocate that energy. In general, people will treat you how you look, not just a pro.
It also helps if you smell good, not just bathing in patchouli oil to cover the smell of your unwashed ass, but a proper shampoo and a good laundry detergent and softener will do wonders for how people perceive you.