AMP 631-836-3362 Commack

Found an ad to this place and decided to TOFTT.
I LOVE the back parking space. It is private and out of the main road. I also LOVE how private the location is. It’s similar to 160.
Made an appointment and was instructed on which suite knocked and got let in by LULU. Lulu is probably around late 40s, short and thin but was very friendly.
Asked for an hour and donated the hf of 60.
the massage was ok but like I previously said, the room was quiet and private. Definitely a nice change from the other amps where you keep getting mongers ringing the bell.
I asked and there is no FS here. Tried! Maybe you’ll get lucky or someone else had it here?
got quoted a cbj for 100 and even though I think it was a bit much, I was being nice.
she took her top off and her she has a very nice natural top! I would say B’s nice and supple.
NO ass whatsoever.
However the cbj was good and she drained me.
I did not like that I didn’t get to see any other talent as they were “busy” and that there is no FS here. It would be perfect.
Enjoy!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Appointment only.
gave me the address when I texted.
Then next time don't put the address in the title. I know you were only trying to help out your fellow mongers and we appreciate the effort but you have to think of the business also.

You not only gave out the address but also the suite number.

I'm sure they'll be real happy when mongers start knocking on the door at all hours

Then next time don't put the address in the title. I know you were only trying to help out your fellow mongers and we appreciate the effort but you have to think of the business also.

You not only gave out the address but also the suite number.

I'm sure they'll be real happy when mongers start knocking on the door at all hours
Sorry. I’ll be sure to fix that next time

Wendy

Called the 631-836-3362 # and made an appointment.
got there and was greeted by Wendy.
she looks to be late 40s early 50s. Thin and just OK looking.
Donated $60 for the hour.
massage was eh.
On the flip, was presented Hj or Bj. no mention of how much tip on each.
I opted for the hj. Nothing to write about.
wouldn’t take her top off…but I did manage to fondle her little As.
finished and I left a $60 tip.
as much as I like this location the past 2 providers I’ve had are not worth it.
will not be back and cannot recommend.