AMP 631-660-7220 Bellerose - Jericho Turnpike

Located in floral park right off of the cross island near the Dunkin’ Donuts on Jericho. Place is very obviously a rub and tug. The add has the exact address and the “business” pops up if you google the addr

40 hh 60 hour tip not included

text the place I get there half hour later. Parking is metered by nyc but there’s free parking if you wanna walk a couple blocks.

Get to the door ring the bell and get let in. Place smells like a Chinese restaurant. There’s 5 women working there I got lucky bc the hottest one was the one that took me in. She’s like a 5/10 and I have low standards.

walk right into the room, she strips me down and gives me prob one of the best massages I got at a mp. She had some strong ass hands, kinda manly for a petite Asian lady. She definitely doesn’t lotion the enough. Her hands were comparable to the hands of a iron worker from the 40s

anyway on the flip she continues the massage with a lot of teasing. She asks me what I want, I ask her how, she ask how much I wanna pay, I told her 20 for a handjob.
She laughs and says no so I told her name her price she said $60 I said okay.
She starts stroking me and ask me if I want to pay for head I ask how much she says $100 (so $40 more) I say how much to fuck, she says name your price I say no I just want hj.

she finishes a solid hj cleans me up and I leave

looks 3/10 (the average look of the ladies there)
Price 6/10 (pretty sure you can bargain rather easily)
Location 5/10 (busy road easy to get to bad parking and obvious that it’s a rub and tug)

would repeat bc it’s convenient but won’t be first choice

billyS

Reign of Terror
specifically the NYC meters although the advert says Floral Park. Maybe on the border?
The border runs right down the middle of Jericho Turnpike, where he is describing. The Dunkin Donuts he describes is on the Queens side.
When I was growing up, the north side was Jamaica Ave (Queens) and the South side was Jericho Turnpike .
Eventually they changed it to Jamaica Ave on both sides and it's Queens on both sides of the road (Queens Village) to avoid the obvious confusion.