AMP 347-654-8285 - Floral Park (Nassau side)

I was looking for a place with a younger girl, which welcomed walk ins since I don’t own a burner phone. unfortunately, any place I found on western Long Island or Queens boarder had bad reviews.

I came across this ad for a location in Floral Park. After some research I discovered this was on Tulip Avenue in the middle of the town strip of stores. I heard in the past it was a legit place but lame massages.

There is meter parking on the street and a parking lot in the back. This is a busy area with a lot of stores and you are in full view of everyone while you ring the Amp bell and wait.

Floral Park village has its own police, due to the location It will probably get busted soon.
Upon walking in, there are a few lounge chairs for foot massages where another girl was sleeping. The other girl was under blankets and it was extremely dark, so I didn’t get a good look at her.

The girl that opened the door led me to one of two small rooms in the back. The room was only 10’ by 6’ or so with a typical massage table and a stool along with hooks to hang your clothes. There is an apartment above that was extremely noisy.

She left me in the room alone for a while during which I could hear her in the bathroom. She was nice looking skinny with small breast and ass nothing amazing but nice. I hate to guess her age since I am typically way off but I will say 30’s.

The massage was nothing other than a typically AMP body rub, upon the flip she asked how much I would give for a HJ, I replied fully naked and she agreed, she started at $100.00 we settled for $40.00. So, it was $60.00 for the House and $40.00 for a naked HJ for a grand total of $100.00. She was completely naked and she has a nice skinny body with a little fuzz below. I was allowed to touch all but not inside her. She did a fast jack hammer to get me off.

She then said next time she will give me more of her body, she will remember me.
Upon returning to my truck, the parking meter informed me I was only there for 45 minutes.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not sure if this is the same place, but a few years ago they tried to open a Foot massage/ massage place on Tulip Ave and the Village went nuts.
They went as far as parking a police cruiser in front of the place.

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
You have to be careful about patronizing AMPs in Floral Park. It's kind of a hicks town which fancies itself as Stratford upon Avon. And too many Village cops and too little for them to do.
I went to high school with one of the brass on the Floral Park PD. Being extra careful there is good advice, lots of unmarked cars but the notion that they have nothing to do but chase mongers is preposterous. The upper middle class hamlet is right next door to the infamous South Floral Park and Belmont, believe you me they have other more pressing issues.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I went to high school with one of the brass on the Floral Park PD.
The guy who was flying around with hookers and giving free parking passes to Rabbi's that bribed him while he was NYPD?

You have to be careful about patronizing AMPs in Floral Park. It's kind of a hicks town which fancies itself as Stratford upon Avon. And too many Village cops and too little for them to do.
Also they are very racist so if you're a POC I'd definitely stay away.

Not sure if this is the same place, but a few years ago they tried to open a Foot massage/ massage place on Tulip Ave and the Village went nuts.
They went as far as parking a police cruiser in front of the place.
I was looking for a place with a younger girl, which welcomed walk ins since I don’t own a burner phone. unfortunately, any place I found on western Long Island or Queens boarder had bad reviews.

I came across this ad for a location in Floral Park. After some research I discovered this was on Tulip Avenue in the middle of the town strip of stores. I heard in the past it was a legit place but lame massages.

There is meter parking on the street and a parking lot in the back. This is a busy area with a lot of stores and you are in full view of everyone while you ring the Amp bell and wait.

Floral Park village has its own police, due to the location It will probably get busted soon.
Upon walking in, there are a few lounge chairs for foot massages where another girl was sleeping. The other girl was under blankets and it was extremely dark, so I didn’t get a good look at her.

The girl that opened the door led me to one of two small rooms in the back. The room was only 10’ by 6’ or so with a typical massage table and a stool along with hooks to hang your clothes. There is an apartment above that was extremely noisy.

She left me in the room alone for a while during which I could hear her in the bathroom. She was nice looking skinny with small breast and ass nothing amazing but nice. I hate to guess her age since I am typically way off but I will say 30’s.

The massage was nothing other than a typically AMP body rub, upon the flip she asked how much I would give for a HJ, I replied fully naked and she agreed, she started at $100.00 we settled for $40.00. So, it was $60.00 for the House and $40.00 for a naked HJ for a grand total of $100.00. She was completely naked and she has a nice skinny body with a little fuzz below. I was allowed to touch all but not inside her. She did a fast jack hammer to get me off.

She then said next time she will give me more of her body, she will remember me.
Upon returning to my truck, the parking meter informed me I was only there for 45 minutes.
I can’t believe it, maybe Bellerose but FP? Like everyone is saying this cops don’t play. I lived there for over 8 years.

The guy who was flying around with hookers and giving free parking passes to Rabbi's that bribed him while he was NYPD?

Also they are very racist so if you're a POC I'd definitely stay away.
I can’t tell you how many people of color they pulled over on Jericho turnpike. If they suspected you were driving from Elmont they would always stop you.

SUPAMAN

I went to high school with one of the brass on the Floral Park PD. Being extra careful there is good advice, lots of unmarked cars but the notion that they have nothing to do but chase mongers is preposterous. The upper middle class hamlet is right next door to the infamous South Floral Park and Belmont, believe you me they have other more pressing issues.
No, I don't think he was ever on with NYC and he's definitely not the type to accept bribes, he never cut classes in school to drink beer & smoke dope in the State Park like the rest of us Irish & Italian kids did. He's straight up and by the book. I'm quite certain that if he caught me in flagrante delicto at a Floral Park Sushi Palace that he would arrest me despite 40 years of casual friendship. He wouldn't like doing it, he would treat me respectfully but he would slap the cuffs on me....no problemo. To my knowledge he's never been involved in any scandals....

SUPAMAN

I can’t tell you how many people of color they pulled over on Jericho turnpike. If they suspected you were driving from Elmont they would always stop you.
Lots of POC speeding down the strip in beer cans without mufflers weaving through traffic like they're lapping stragglers in the Indy 500.

this place seems to be advertising as a 24/7 option now. Feels too good to be true given the notes about FP on this thread. Anyone been there in the last month ?

Up until about three years ago, I visited them rather frequently for legit purposes only after hitting Flushing.

I liked the neighborhood, plenty of trees, village-feel, and the semi-Italian grocery store on the same block with Italian imports and also the restaurants that I liked.

Back then it was called Dr. Du’s Foot Spa, and it was priced at the cheaper legit rate and very clean.

Ladies were never attractive so I never felt aroused to even ask for extras, especially after already been in the Flushing area.

Back then because it had the look and feel of a doctor’s acupuncture and therapy office, I parked right in front, paid the meter and walked in tall with no consternation through the front door for my massage.

I remember a back door leading out to the big shared parking lot for the grocery store and other stores with a Tulip Avenue storefront, but it was not used at that time.

Possibly their services and masseuses are now of a more sensual quality to accommodate gentleman with far less aches and pains and far stronger libidos.

This place is so so. $60 house for 30 minutes. Two ladies both over 40 and one probably over 50. Handormouth service only. Had Tina nice b's with eraser nips. Little rub to ST to flip offered $100 for covered mouth combo hand. Nothing special would not return