"AMP" 347-399-5613‬ Grand Ave TOFFT

Ad was in Chinese, including the address (yay google translate) but it's directly across from the Baldwin LIRR lot on a side street off of grand ave. In a professional building with multiple other services.

Texted the ad number and a 917 area code responded with instructions. (Assume I can't post this number as it's not public).

Buzzed in at the front door. Knocked multiple times at the proper office door before I was let in by a chinese woman who looked like she had just woke up. Long pajama style red dress. Short, thick, and square body. Just her there. Saw a couple rooms, don't remember if they had doors or just curtains. I think doors. Video and couches in the back common area. Told me to come back at 7, or said someone was coming at 7. It -was- 7. I was more than happy to leave as I would have literally paid her not to touch me.

Maybe not exactly a tofft, but hey I showed up and now you don't have to :)

Visited the spot two weeks ago. Busy office building across from the LIRR station. Walked up the stairs made a left and then a right to the last door at the end of the hallway. Knock on the door and Chinese lady about 40ish opens the door and brings me in. Ask if I had an appointment, which I said I did, I didn’t. She then looked at her phone. I walked in and there were two rooms with accordion doors. Walls not to the ceiling. Back room looks like her room. Place is dark and it looks like she is the only girl there. Typical 40/60. Had a loose dress on and couldn’t get a good idea what she looks. Took the hr. She started by putting heating pads on my back and legs. Strange! Rubs my arms, legs and back with no technique. Then climbs on my back, sits on my ass and rides me like I’m seabiscuit. I am hurting now. Worst massage.

She stays up holds on to the bars above her and walks on my back. I’m in pain. She is slightly over weight. Gets off and tells me to flip.
I turn over she tell me 100 hj. I say no and tell her to take off clothes and hj for 80. I was hallucinating from the pain of the massage. She takes off dress and I tell her to drop everything. She does. Has C’s and a gut. Her ass was hard as rock but weirdly shaped. She gets on top of me grinds her snatch on my leg and puts her tits in my face. I tell her turn around and her ass in my face. Like I said her ass is hard. I finger her and it was dry as the desert. I ask for oil she gets off the table and lubes up her snatch. I didn’t know why she didn’t use it on my back. Gets back to her position and I’m finger blasting her while hj is going on. I bust my nut. She then ask me to rub her back. Got dress and left. Damage 60+80= painful. Terrible location, professional building, face soft 6, little English and body 6. She was friendly provider. I won’t go back.

I ask for oil she gets off the table and lubes up her snatch. I didn’t know why she didn’t use it on my back.
I know you don't mean it this way, but I'm cracking up thinking you meant why didn't she use her snatch on your back (obviously you mean the oil). Thank you for sharing such a terrible experience. I'm sorry you had to go through with it, but your post was great.

Sounds like the same girl I described in my original post.