AMP 154 Commack Rd, Commack 631-971-8868

I found this place on one of the popular sites. It doesn't seem to advertise everyday, nor does the ad seem to stay on all day. Strange. Can't remember the name. It might be Sunshine. Located in the rear of a professional building. Secluded from the road. Out in the open to the rear parking lot. The place appears to be very clean. Rooms have full walls, doors and curtains on the entrance to them. The construction of the place does not seem cobbled together, as is the norm.

Hadn't been mongering due to omicron, but I grew weak in my abstinence. Walked in with a mask. Met by a masked Cici. Couldn't they think of a more original name? I'd estimate late 20's, petite, not much English, and what turned out to be soft moderately hanging B's with responsive eraser nips. I gave 40 for the half (60 hr). She seemed to be the only one there.

I will summarize my session as OK. Nothing special. Got naked, and she didn't cover me with the towel available. She was very nice. Friendly. Massage was only sort of a rub-push without oil. When she started with the "What you want" after a meager soft touch, followed by haggling, my little friend started losing turgor. 150 additional for a CBJ....no way! No FS available as "Boss no like". Settled on 60 for a reasonably good HJ, top off, and sucking on those nice B's like a starving child.

In summary, I was comfortable there. I've had a lot less satisfying experiences, and I've had a lot more too.

I found this place on one of the popular sites. It doesn't seem to advertise everyday, nor does the ad seem to stay on all day. Strange. Can't remember the name. It might be Sunshine. Located in the rear of a professional building. Secluded from the road. Out in the open to the rear parking lot. The place appears to be very clean. Rooms have full walls, doors and curtains on the entrance to them. The construction of the place does not seem cobbled together, as is the norm.

Hadn't been mongering due to omicron, but I grew weak in my abstinence. Walked in with a mask. Met by a masked Cici. Couldn't they think of a more original name? I'd estimate late 20's, petite, not much English, and what turned out to be soft moderately hanging B's with responsive eraser nips. I gave 40 for the half (60 hr). She seemed to be the only one there.

I will summarize my session as OK. Nothing special. Got naked, and she didn't cover me with the towel available. She was very nice. Friendly. Massage was only sort of a rub-push without oil. When she started with the "What you want" after a meager soft touch, followed by haggling, my little friend started losing turgor. 150 additional for a CBJ....no way! No FS available as "Boss no like". Settled on 60 for a reasonably good HJ, top off, and sucking on those nice B's like a starving child.

In summary, I was comfortable there. I've had a lot less satisfying experiences, and I've had a lot more too.
I'm surprised they open up next door to another well known amp (160)

I like to travel to Commack because happy foot provides a great 1 hour massage for $35 for an hour. Extras are up to you but much more affordable than 154 or 160 prices.

Perhaps I’ll try those locations if I see a more normal price structure of 130/140 hh 160 hour complete. Just my opinion.

I like to travel to Commack because happy foot provides a great 1 hour massage for $35 for an hour. Extras are up to you but much more affordable than 154 or 160 prices.

Perhaps I’ll try those locations if I see a more normal price structure of 130/140 hh 160 hour complete. Just my opinion.
Chalk it up to inflation.

Why don't you share your experiences at happy foot in a new thread ?

I find it difficult to believe that with so many frequenting 160 next door that no one except me has been to 154.
I usually hold off my reviews so it’s just a tiny bit harder for the provider to identify me.

had two visits to this place so far and most likely will not return due to the better options within a 10min drive.

first visit got a standard r&t , 60 for the hour, 40 tip, no up sell or negotiating, roaming under the clothes, mask stayed on whole time
desc of provider: 5’2”, Bs or full As under a somewhat padded bra, wore yoga pants, hands on her bare ass under the pants was allowed but did not want me to rub the V. Would not say mechanical, but all business, “professional?”

2nd visit, older provider, 40s, thick for Asian , probably 5’7” 130-150 looking, full Cs (more then a handful), wore some spring dress, much stronger massage, allowed roaming but said no extras at the end. 60hr , 15tip, massage was decent/good; just overpriced for purely massage

the amp itself is way better lit than the darkroom amp (160) next door

There’s no standing out in the cold since the exterior door is open into a small waiting area, 2nd door was open my first visit, locked my second.

they did take my number to confirmed I called ahead too. 2nd visit was actually a solicited visit from them but I got nothing out of that visit.

Abstract: A forgettable massage and ripped off to boot. Caveat Emptor!

Sunshine Spa: I went to this establishment not long ago. They advertised accepting credit cards so I'd thought I'd give them a try. I was hoping for a nice massage and whatever else came along. They advertised 60 H so I went in and met MMS and provided my credit card. Things started to go south when I realized that my card was charged 80 instead of the 60. MMS acted like she didn't understand the discrepancy or the English language.

I was handed off to a young Asian lady (20's-30's?) who brought me to a room. I never actually got her name. She left me while I disrobed. She returned minutes later and proceeded to give me the most lackluster massage that was most unsatisfying. She had long nails that nicked me a few times so I never did actually relax. I can never remember wishing for an end to a rubdown (more like torture) like I did that day. On the flip, I got the standard R&T to completion.

When my time was up, I got dressed,forked over (I was forked over all right!) the customary gratuity and got ready to exit. MMS had the nerve to attempt to have me increase my tip. I told her that there was no chance of that in no uncertain terms.

I would never darken the doorstep of this business again. I hope, my fellow Mongers that you won't either, unless you wish to be suckered also. Ain't no sunshine at the Sunshine Spa!

80 H (advertised as 60)
40 wasted gratuity
120 total down the tube

Abstract: A forgettable massage and ripped off to boot. Caveat Emptor!

Sunshine Spa: I went to this establishment not long ago. They advertised accepting credit cards so I'd thought I'd give them a try. I was hoping for a nice massage and whatever else came along. They advertised 60 H so I went in and met MMS and provided my credit card. Things started to go south when I realized that my card was charged 80 instead of the 60. MMS acted like she didn't understand the discrepancy or the English language.

I was handed off to a young Asian lady (20's-30's?) who brought me to a room. I never actually got her name. She left me while I disrobed. She returned minutes later and proceeded to give me the most lackluster massage that was most unsatisfying. She had long nails that nicked me a few times so I never did actually relax. I can never remember wishing for an end to a rubdown (more like torture) like I did that day. On the flip, I got the standard R&T to completion.

When my time was up, I got dressed,forked over (I was forked over all right!) the customary gratuity and got ready to exit. MMS had the nerve to attempt to have me increase my tip. I told her that there was no chance of that in no uncertain terms.

I would never darken the doorstep of this business again. I hope, my fellow Mongers that you won't either, unless you wish to be suckered also. Ain't no sunshine at the Sunshine Spa!

80 H (advertised as 60)
40 wasted gratuity
120 total down the tube
I went in to check it out, looks nice and all and was met by a Cici. 80 for an hour and 60 for the half…gtfo….
She also did not look like she wanted to be there. I walked

Does this happy foot place have have a thread?