Americana motel on Rt110 in Farmingdale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure this one used to work out of the Americana a while back.......
Just a slightly off topic piece of info:
Something strange is going on at the Americana. They have a tall solid vinyl fence (more like a wall) across the full width of the frontage so you can't see what's going on (at the correct angle you will notice that there are very few cars in the lots outside the rooms.). There is a gate (also solid vinyl) that always has been closed every time I drive past the place (rt 110) over past 2 months (at least)' Midway on the fence is a sign on the wall that says No Vacancies (printed — not the usual neon illuminated vacancy/no vacancy type of sign that motels typically have in the check-in office window.)

My guess (w/o any proof whatsoever) is that they are housing illegal aliens.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is good Intel on what's currently happening at a place mentioned frequently on UG.

If you have something to ad that you know is true and has not already been said please post.

Any political opinions on immigration will be deleted, you will banned from the thread and most probably @Slinky Bender will throw your ass in moderation.

So we'll keep the thread open ONLY for new information about the status of the hotel.
NOT WHAT SUFFOLK IS DOING ABOUT IMMIGRATION.

This is good Intel on what's currently happening at a place mentioned frequently on UG.

If you have something to ad that you know is true and has not already been said please post.

Any political opinions on immigration will be deleted, you will banned from the thread and most probably @Slinky Bender will throw your ass in moderation.

So we'll keep the thread open ONLY for new information about the status of the hotel.
NOT WHAT SUFFOLK IS DOING ABOUT IMMIGRATION.
I always hated that place. Last girl I saw there was Winter James last year. It always seemed like LE was lurking around there. Or there was handlers scoping me out. Kinda glad it turned into a welfare community. Now I’ll have no temptations to ever go back. Only places that seemed just as bad were the days inn in copaigue and the Sayville motor inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.