Amber 516-493-6011

UtopiaGuide Review: Amber

Abstract: 200/hr topless body rub. Attractive woman. Early 40s. Brunette with very nice body. Pretty good overall massage paired with talented happy ending. I would repeat since the rub itself was good, which is rare. Likely no extras to be had.

I know the number comes up associated with Karen, but I assure you it isn't some slob that's going to greet you at the door in Lake Ronkonkoma. The pictures in her ad are glamour shots and dated, however, she is still attractive and has rocking body. She is affiliated with Jessica. Don't worry about her breaking out a fucking plastic glove. She's actually good at this. She's talkative and has substance behind her talk. I got comfortable on the table face down, and she came in and did a nice comprehensive massage and also added in some teasing. Finally flipped and touched her breasts for a bit while she masterfully worked the little guy. Blew and was out the door. Didnt get shorted time, good massage, nice attitude, etc. In terms of the body runs in the area, she definitely above most.

I have to agree with JJ I saw Amber a few weeks ago got the standard saw her last week and she remembered me and threw me twist and gave me a short body slide bare top...

There was a girl who worked there about a month or so by the name of Pam she asked if I had protection I said no she wound up giving me a bbj finished me off by hand no extra $ I never thought to bring protection to Jessica's places cause never had the extras offered damage was 200hr