Amazing Spa 347-379-2438

4217 162 St. Walked in and was greeted by Angela. Petie and pretty. She leads to the back and I get ready.

Stalls with curtains, small room, legit massage table but no shower.

Asked for strong and she delivered - was surprised at how strong her tiny fingers were.

Hot towel clean up and a decent build up and flip. OTC only - which is a shame because I'd lay points that she looks great naked.

Since I couldn't roam, I put my hands behind my head and enjoyed a nice old fashioned*

*thanks to @manfrenjentsen for reminding me of the South Park episode - rewatched and laughed harder.

4217 162 St. Walked in and was greeted by Angela. Petie and pretty. She leads to the back and I get ready.

Stalls with curtains, small room, legit massage table but no shower.

Asked for strong and she delivered - was surprised at how strong her tiny fingers were.

Hot towel clean up and a decent build up and flip. OTC only - which is a shame because I'd lay points that she looks great naked.

Since I couldn't roam, I put my hands behind my head and enjoyed a nice old fashioned*

*thanks to @manfrenjentsen for reminding me of the South Park episode - rewatched and laughed harder.
Rates?