Amanda in Bellerose 516-252-4891

Any of you gents still mongering in these troubled times?
The folks in Bellerose are posting, but the pics of "Amanda" are for a Westchester provider who's up in White Plains.
Anyone have the 411?

Ive seen about 10 of those girls last being Alice (its hit or miss) which was about 6 weeks ago but id imagine she will be turning her face away with lots of rules so dont think its worth risking at the moment

Any of you gents still mongering in these troubled times?
The folks in Bellerose are posting, but the pics of "Amanda" are for a Westchester provider who's up in White Plains.
Anyone have the 411?
I think there's another thread for Amanda. She's been around for a few years and if I remember correctly, someone commented that time hasn't been kind to her. But if you've never seen/met her before then you don't have a base to go off. I saw her a few years back and actually did a duo with Hungarian PS Lisa Sparkle. Back then Amanda was pretty damn hot. Can't say for sure now.

Visited Amanda. Bad and good. The bad will be first, this has sort of been a thing that's been going at least for me. I call to schedule and hour and when I end up getting there they say no and say they're busy and can only do half, that was the case with this day. That's not the worst part. The worst part was waiting outside for over 30 minutes, saying she wasn't ready. Should have left but I was already there and really wanted to see a Mila Kunis lookalike. I get there and get delivered the bad news of only half an hour, ok whatever. So I take the half she is really pretty not too bad overall great body shape maybe a little in the belly but I did not mind. I opt in for the bbbj which I probably shouldn't have. After every 2 or 3 sucks she would keep cleaning her mouth, I guess with everything going on she wanted to be safe?? After that it got better, typical cowgirl, mish and doggy, nothing to write home about. Finished in doggy and I left, nothing to worthy of mentioning other than shes's really pretty. Not a mechanical session but not a great one either. Donation have gone up to 130hh and 200hr
150 with bbbj.