Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Schedule & Announcements

Many thanks to @slinky and @SophiaB for linking me with UG!

My name is Amanda and I'm excited to reaquaint myself on this board and make some friends... looking to have some safe and sexy fun...so if you're into a bit more meat on her bones lemme know!! Screening is always required darlings.

For faster screening/booking and any questions you can email amandastar01@yahoo.com
I will be checking the emails daily

Looking forward to meeting you

Amanda 646-606-4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
Screenshot_20211011-074553_Chrome.jpg

Good morning and Happy Saturday y'all! I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who warmly welcomed me to UG....also all of the inquiries and gentlemen I've had the pleasure of meeting....I appreciate y'all!

Sadly I won't be in town this week... however I will be returning the week of October 25th....If you're interested in meeting you're more than welcome to email me and let me know when you're looking to make an appointment and for those I have already briefly chatted with....if scheduling ahead is Kool for you I am also open for scheduling ahead....

Thanks again so much
Xoxoxo

~Amanda
amandastar01@yahoo.com

Good morning and Happy Thursday. y'all!

I'd like to address a few things before I move forward with new friends and potential new friends

1. I don't participate in any controlled substance other than 420...if you're looking for a "party" provider I am not her...I don't judge anyone's choice of lifestyle yet some lifestyles are not for me...respectfully!

2. If you make an appointment and do not cancel or show up at the established time...chances are you've been disqualified to meet any other time in the future....FIRST IMPRESSIONS are a very big deal to me and my business just as much as a first impression of a provider is for a monger...it literally takes two seconds to text and cancel...

3.When I say the service is covered...IT MEANS EXACTLY THAT! Trying to sneak your way in bare is annoying and unacceptable in so many ways....and while I will always try and be as professional as possible..that type of behavior won't get another meet... EVER!!!!!!!

4. The screening process does include 2 LEGIT providers for me to look up and make sure the decision to schedule will be as safe and fun for both of us as possible...I am not looking for half the information I ask for so please don't be frustrated or rude when I keep asking for the providers or just don't text back with half verification information...

And last but not least....if I ask where you've found me...it's because i am on a few sites and I'd like to know where the inquiries are coming from....when I get "I heard about you from a friend who saw you long time ago".....ok well who's your friend then sir???? Like....(I have more than 100 'Mike....John...Tony..Anthony.....etc' just to name a few examples i have been getting ) that doesn't work either gentlemen....we have to be adults and professional if you're interested in meeting me...

I may be new to some sites but I'm definitely NOT new to the hobby....there's a lot of shady things happening out there and Safety and Fun is my ONLY priority when I am in town and available...any reputable provider will agree that professionalism is key...

I hope everyone has a great and safe day!

~Amanda