Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

I guess a lack of good sex... lol... it's been a while that I've had "high quality" intimate sex. I guess I have to pay since I'm a fat, ugly dude
I'm a fat bastard myself, I call it the "Fat Tax" - that's why I pay more. But I refuse to be told no, I will keep upping the ante until the answer is "YES" and their eating my cock like I take down a whole pizza.

I saw Amanda last week and we definitely clicked.

She is very tall and approaches bbw proportions. She has a nice size butt with DD boobs that are pierced. Great for titty fucking. She is an amazon woman and she reminded me of the woman from the movie Avatar with all of her exotic tattoos because of her size. I felt like a hungry child sucking her tits - no milk - but so much fun and so hot.

She takes her time and is very sensual and, to me, girlfriend like. Slow dfk. Kisses whole body. Loves daty and dfk. Does a great slow bbj. Will not just try to get you to pop fast but will draw it out. She got better and better looking as the hour with her progressed. The dim light of the motel room marries up perfectly with her sultry look.

Take a shower beforehand and dress like it’s a date and you’ll get a great girl friend experience.

$250 hour

Looks 6-9 depending on your preference

Attitude is a 10 depending on if you click with her. Very down to earth and so friendly.

Saw her as in a doubles with Sophia iin 2021. I got her number after double session and txted her a few weeks later to try to arrange session ~~she replied asking who is this. Did not see reply immediately. 11 minutes later Amanda texted again that she had blocked me for no response. Such is life I guess!

Saw her as in a doubles with Sophia iin 2021. I got her number after double session and txted her a few weeks later to try to arrange session ~~she replied asking who is this. Did not see reply immediately. 11 minutes later Amanda texted again that she had blocked me for no response. Such is life I guess!
I find this strange. Maybe ask Sophia to re-introduce you to Amanda. I’d venture to say that something must have have set off her spidey senses with your text message. I bet she deals with a lot of flaky messages and people. Maybe try again by route if Sophia.

I saw Amanda last week and we definitely clicked.

She is very tall and approaches bbw proportions. She has a nice size butt with DD boobs that are pierced. Great for titty fucking. She is an amazon woman and she reminded me of the woman from the movie Avatar with all of her exotic tattoos because of her size. I felt like a hungry child sucking her tits - no milk - but so much fun and so hot.

She takes her time and is very sensual and, to me, girlfriend like. Slow dfk. Kisses whole body. Loves daty and dfk. Does a great slow bbj. Will not just try to get you to pop fast but will draw it out. She got better and better looking as the hour with her progressed. The dim light of the motel room marries up perfectly with her sultry look.

Take a shower beforehand and dress like it’s a date and you’ll get a great girl friend experience.

$250 hour

Looks 6-9 depending on your preference

Attitude is a 10 depending on if you click with her. Very down to earth and so friendly.
Mmmmmmm...sensual and GFE is my specialty sweets...I'm glad you enjoyed our time.....I'll stick my tits in your face anytime dear....xoxo :)

~ Amanda

Hi there...ummmmm...I blocked you for no response?...I'm sorry I don't remember anything like that.....

Have we met before? If we did, has it been a while? Did you call and leave a message?...I do ask who's this if you're an unfamiliar number texting...it's kind of a thing, I like to know who I'm chatting with...lol...and if the window time to respond back has passed that can become and issue as well sometimes...

I do apologize for your inconvenience....however, if you're still interested you're more than welcome to reach out, maybe introduce yourself a bit so we can find out what all happened and see if we can work something out in the future.....xo

~ Amanda
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com

I find this strange. Maybe ask Sophia to re-introduce you to Amanda. I’d venture to say that something must have have set off her spidey senses with your text message. I bet she deals with a lot of flaky messages and people. Maybe try again by route if Sophia.
Usually vague text messages such as....

"Hey...Howdy..Hi there..."
"Are you available now"
"How much to eat your pussy"
"Rates??"
Etc......

Probably do get looked over as opposed to the " Hi I'm (so and so) saw your ad on UG".....for me personally those type of texts can feel sketchy for sure to communicate with...

But again if @po10ial would like to reach out again he's more than welcome to...

~ Amanda

billyS

Reign of Terror
Usually vague text messages such as....

"Hey...Howdy..Hi there..."
"Are you available now"
"How much to eat your pussy"
"Rates??"
Etc......

Probably do get looked over as opposed to the " Hi I'm (so and so) saw your ad on UG".....for me personally those type of texts can feel sketchy for sure to communicate with...

But again if @po10ial would like to reach out again he's more than welcome to...

~ Amanda
May I attempt to meditate this situation?

You two have a common friend, a lovely and talented (rated #1on the Island) provider.
I hope I'm not imposing on this lady but I'm sure she can clear up your identity with Amanda.

Apologizes if I stirred the pot. I made the assumption Amanda had stored my info when we exchanged numbers. My text was to the effect of hey are you on Long Island by chance. Amanda had legit follow up questions ( who am I/I text like I know her /etc) . I did not reply promptly and the follow up texts indicated not to bother to reach out to her as I was blocked so I never tried again as figured 1) she's not getting them 2) I upset her and thus future session may be awkward for her 3) such is life.
When I saw Amanda w/ Sophia she was super sweet, sexy, snd very accommodating to both Sophia and myself. Hence my attempt to schedule a session with her even though she is outside my typical wheelhouse. I should have asked Sophia to resolve but again if I creeped out/spider sensed Amanda with my initial text I was hesitant session would be awkward for Amanda or me and now after this unfolding I have more trepidations.
Happy and safe mongering fellas

Apologizes if I stirred the pot. I made the assumption Amanda had stored my info when we exchanged numbers. My text was to the effect of hey are you on Long Island by chance. Amanda had legit follow up questions ( who am I/I text like I know her /etc) . I did not reply promptly and the follow up texts indicated not to bother to reach out to her as I was blocked so I never tried again as figured 1) she's not getting them 2) I upset her and thus future session may be awkward for her 3) such is life.
When I saw Amanda w/ Sophia she was super sweet, sexy, snd very accommodating to both Sophia and myself. Hence my attempt to schedule a session with her even though she is outside my typical wheelhouse. I should have asked Sophia to resolve but again if I creeped out/spider sensed Amanda with my initial text I was hesitant session would be awkward for Amanda or me and now after this unfolding I have more trepidations.
Good morning @po10ial ...no need to feel that way at all..it may have been a miscommunication over text as it is in many cases when I don't know a familiar number...I would like to see if we can start over and reintroduce ourselves so that we don't have any other oddities crossing our path.....it would be my pleasure to get in touch and chat about where the confusion may have happened....again I apologize for your inconvenience and hope to hear from you!...have a good day

~ Amanda

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I made sure to tell her you’re awesome.

Happy Sunday y’all!!!

I'm returning this week January 24-28 to Long Island....hosting in Commack...as usual appointments are strongly encouraged to ensure guaranteed availability....
Come hang it with me...is quiet..clean..and I'm the sexy fun in between...
HHR 160
HR 250
* MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING**
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion
FullSizeR(5).jpg FullSizeR(8).jpg ** MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING**
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com