Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Two things I don't understand.

@COD4 - If you didn't find the photos flattering and the tattoos turned you off, why have you bothered seeing her and why would you want to see her again?

@Amanda92411 - If you saw him previously and all went well, why would you later care what he said in an old comment? I would think that old saying, "Actions speak louder than words" would be appropriate for the situation.

That's what happens. You can't be a hypocrite and post shit about girls then when you find out she might be a BBFS provider flip and try to make an appointment.

These girls remember everything, every slight or bad word you sent their way.
don’t know where any of this is coming from. Haven’t been on the board in a day.

I saw Amanda a few times last year. Then saw her as a 3 some with Belle. Then the shitstorm of some board members fighting with her about BBFS. Saw her 2-3 times after that. One day reached out to her but she was booked. And she asked me why I wrote that. I answered her honestly and she Said we were cool. She just hasn’t answered a text since. It’s her right to do it, not mad at her.

Two things I don't understand.

@COD4 - If you didn't find the photos flattering and the tattoos turned you off, why have you bothered seeing her and why would you want to see her again?

@Amanda92411 - If you saw him previously and all went well, why would you later care what he said in an old comment? I would think that old saying, "Actions speak louder than words" would be appropriate for the situation.
I explained to her on text. Don’t need to go into detail here. People change and I judged a book by its cover I guess. She’s a sweetheart and found that out once I got to know her.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
I explained to her on text. Don’t need to go into detail here. People change and I judged a book by its cover I guess. She’s a sweetheart and found that out once I got to know her.
Seems reasonable. Your answers above helped explain it more. Sounds like an apology, too.

Hopefully that goes a long way toward resolving this issue. People should get a second chance. You gave one to her. Maybe she will give one to you.

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!!!
I Wil Be Hosting In Farmingville Today, Wednesday and Thursday...Come Out And Meet Me...Would Love To Get Aquainted With You All Out Here....
I Will Be Available
11am -10pm
HHR 160
HR 250
Appointments Are Strongly Encouraged To Ensure Availability
PLEASEAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
View attachment 12093
New ink?

I am currently not offering any Ss sessions....I apologize for anyone's inconvenience as I understand times may be hard or y’all are just downright bargain shopping, but it does you all no good to haggle an already affordable donation and in the time we exchange pleasantries and get comfortable to play it will be well over the 15 minutes of the session....

Please don't be rude to me....it doesn't do you any good and I will guarantee y’all will try and call back when nothing else is around or available for you and be more upset when I flat out decline for unnecessary rudeness....

Thank you and have a great week y’all!

Amanda
Xoxo

I am currently not offering any Ss sessions....I apologize for anyone's inconvenience as I understand times may be hard or y’all are just downright bargain shopping, but it does you all no good to haggle an already affordable donation and in the time we exchange pleasantries and get comfortable to play it will be well over the 15 minutes of the session....

Please don't be rude to me....it doesn't do you any good and I will guarantee y’all will try and call back when nothing else is around or available for you and be more upset when I flat out decline for unnecessary rudeness....

Thank you and have a great week y’all!

Amanda
Xoxo
Guys that are that Far East are lucky indeed.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Happy Tuesday Ya'll!!!
I Wil Be Hosting In Farmingville Today, Wednesday and Thursday...Come Out And Meet Me...Would Love To Get Aquainted With You All Out Here....
I Will Be Available
11am -10pm
HHR 160
HR 250
Appointments Are Strongly Encouraged To Ensure Availability
PLEASEAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CONTACTING
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
View attachment 12093
I love your ink, I love your ass, I love your tits, and I love when your lips meet mine!!! Such a classy and beautiful picture ❤️