Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Here's someone whose ads I've seen for several years. Her name just came up in a conversation between a couple of members on another thread. I thought I would throw her name out here and see if it gets any bites.

I've also moved the conversation from there to here to neaten up the board.

I've seen Amanda a couple of times. Her pics are accurate and she's tall (at least 5'11 without heels on). $120 for hh. I recommend her but sometimes after setting up appointments, she stood me up.

She greeting me at the door with a big smile wearing black lingerie almost like the one in the pics posted. After putting the donation on the table, she joined me on the bed and we started kissing. She is a good kisser with soft lips (just how I like them.) We kiss and enjoy each others bodies for a few mins before I lay back and she started giving me an bbbj with great suction and a nice amount of spit. She pays attention to the boys below and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. I told her I was ready and she put on the raincoat with her lips and off to the races we went. First we did doggy which felt great and her ass looked great in that position. We then switched to mish with her long legs on my shoulders as i pounded away. Her pussy is almost as good as her mouth and I soon finished in the bag. We had some small talk as I cleaned up and she told me to come visit again and off I went. I will definitely be back to see her.

Pros: Kisser, BBBJ, great personaility, great overall experience
Cons: Sometimes she can be hard to get a hold of.

Redbox you are good to go no drama with her she is independent does not work with anybody else. You are alright seeing Amanda.

(mod note: I removed my post, so I edited your comment.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen her a couple times too and my experiences with her are exactly like what SilverBack04 posted except she's never flaked one me and if her ad is posted she has always answered and she doesn't clock watch I've done a couple of ss for 70 with her she included everything service wise that she does with a hhr session and I was actually in there for at least 30 mins each time I did a ss.

How old are those pics??

More recent one from a year ago show her more tatted up with a hideous one right in the middle of her chest above those enormous funbags.

It's always best to post the pictures. After all, we don't want members to have to work too hard to go and find them on their own. :rolleyes:
I'm on my phone at work and can't do all that is necessary to get those to post.

If you would have done your job correctly the first time you would have updated the photos.:rolleyes::p

I found them perfectly fine. Trying to help others out. Looks like she has seen better days and those tats don't help.

If you would have done your job correctly the first time you would have updated the photos.:rolleyes::p
I found them perfectly fine. Trying to help others out. Looks like she has seen better days and those tats don't help.
Shhh. If Slinky hears you, I'm not going to get that raise he promised me.

I know you were trying to help. I certainly wasn't being critical of you. Just thought it was a teachable moment.
Yes, guys should be willing to put in the work to find things on their own, but unfortunately they don't. So I like to do all that can be done to make things as simple as possible and keep the board flowing along.

And I should get at least some credit for posting 6 pics, even after-the-fact.

Last edited:
Shhh. If Slinky hears you, I'm not going to get that raise he promised me.

I know you were trying to help. I certainly wasn't being critical of you. Just thought it was a teachable moment.
Yes, guys should be willing to put in the work to find things on their own, but unfortunately they don't. So I like to do all that can be done to make things as simple as possible and keep the board flowing along.
I know you were t being critical. Just joking.

Many a desperate times I thought about calling and saw those recent pics and changed plans.

They are recent I don't think u will disappointed in her looks especially if u r alright with thick latinas or BBW's in general can't go wrong and her service is good and consistent.