Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

I was unsure whether it was permitted or not but as a result of seeing motels/hotels named and not eliminated by the Mods. recently (including the couple in this thread directly below my post here).

I named it as a result of there being a couple other dive motels near the airport that might have left question and I wanted to bring up the issue that both you and I experienced there in terms of difficulty in locating rooms.

If my naming it was out of line, hopefully the Mods. will edit it since I can not do so.
I'm petty sure you're ok if the visit to the location was in the distant past. They don't want you putting someone's current location on blast b/c it could jeopardize the provider's or a visiting mongers safety and anonymity with LE.
I BELIEVE this is the case at any rate. Only one of the mods can give the definitive answer.

I have seen Amber only 3 times, but I find her to be “simply marvelous “. Her head game is fantastic and she really gets into sex. The last time I saw her about 3 months ago I couldn’t keep up with her. She is full figured amazon women. For $120 for the HH you can’t go wrong. I hope she returns to the island soon. Yummy. P.S. always stays at a nice hotel and smells great!
this post is probably some wanna be because as those of us who know AMANDA not AMBER
she always stays at the same 2 spots neither of which can be confused with a nice hotel

this post is probably some wanna be because as those of us who know AMANDA not AMBER
she always stays at the same 2 spots neither of which can be confused with a nice hotel
Sorry for the typo, I meant Amanda. I’m old. And I saw her at those 2 hotels only. I don’t have dementia. You want me to describe her tattoos or is my word enough. Oh,,she also offered bare.

Exactly!!! And ive been seeing amanda for more than 4 years. She responds to my texts even when shes at her regular job. But she does have a thing about dudes that text her off the hook. She has told me that she has more than enough regular clients that if she suspects anything out of the ordinary she just ignores them. Like i said shes one of the very few left from the industry that is smart and reliable. Only con is once she starts her day its hard to get a hold of her.

Calling or texting Amanda on a day she doesnt post will land you on her shitlist. Doing so over and over will get your number blocked.

Take it from someone who's seen her since the beginning... on the old forums im the one who started her thread and gave her the octomom moniker (yes it was that long ago, octomom was a good common reference for her looks).

Just make sure you're not the MONGER that still sees me after saying all this sirrr....lol..because if you are I will find out and then I can call you out as a hypocrite..lol...try me if u want sir..but thanks for the year old review I appreciate that...but really if u still see me after all this you've said..I'll clown you for being a hypocrite...I'm sure you've got a wife or an S/O that DOESN'T do anything for you so you should be grateful someone else puts up with your shit guy...lmaooooo!!!

#amandastar

Moderator note:
Amanda, next please quote the post you are referring to so we know which MONGER you are talking about. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I recently saw some mention of Amanda in another thread and made my way over to this one. I remembered having read through it in the past, but this time, in light of some other favorable comments about Amanda in various places, I found myself becoming more interested. I found some ads and pics, and although she is physically not really my type, there was enough of a positive feeling to make me want to give her a try.

I saw her ad posted on this past Tuesday and reached out to her. She quoted me 80/ss, 100/hh, 200/hr. Unfortunately, she was not available that day at a time that would fit my own window, so I had to pass. However, she was very pleasant on the phone, and so even though I ended up going to the Centereach Amp that day (see my review of Jessica in that thread), I found myself wondering what I had missed.

I saw Amanda’s ad up on Wednesday and Thursday, but managed to resist. Today, I made myself a deal, I would look at ads, but would not act with anyone, but if Amanda’s ad came up far enough ahead of my lunch break, I’d give her a call. So, about every 15 minutes, I was checking the site where I had seen her ad and at around 11:30, I saw that it bumped up from where it had been at the end of the day yesterday to the top of the page. Ok, she’s looking for business. I quickly found a private place to call (no text) and she answered right away. I told her that I had spoken to her on Tuesday and asked if she was available today at my required time. Yes she was! I opted for the half.

She was in Commack. There is some debate in this thread about naming the place, but she was exactly where I expected from reading earlier posts. I’ve actually never been there, and was more nervous about the location than anything else, but thankfully, I didn’t have any problem.

I arrived about 8 minutes early and called from the parking lot. She picked right up and gave me the room number and was ready for me. She was exactly what I was expecting looks wise. Her pics are accurate, and she is a BBW. She actually states that in her ad, so there is no deception. Her face was a little prettier than I thought it would be. If you are particularly into big women, you will love her.

In any event, what she lacks in being my “type” she more than makes up for in just being a warm, inviting personality with a sexy attitude. I left my donation on the dresser and she told me to get comfortable. I got undressed and got on the bed with her. She was wearing some sexy red fishnet stockings with a bra and panties. By the way, her legs and feet were very nice, and her legs were not too large, although I didn’t really spend any time paying attention to her feet as I usually do. (I was mainly admiring her feet through the ceiling mirror when the real action happened later).

Once we are on the bed, things get very nice, and this is the reason I decided I wanted to give her a try. If you are into kissing, this is definitely the girl for you. Too many providers (with some notable exceptions) just don’t do this, or get into it. Amanda has amazing lips and the DFK was just fantastic. We were pretty much kissing for about half of my half hour and it was so much fun. After about 5 minutes she took off her panties and told me I was free to play with her. So the DFK went on for a while with me fingering her. I also got in some titty sucking. She’s teasing the boys as we make out. I swear, if I wasn’t paying to get my rocks off, I could spend all day just making out with her like some blue-balled teenager!

Eventually she asks if she can taste me. I say yes, and figure the BJ is coming. However, she is very sensual and doesn’t just launch into it. Instead she lays me back gets over me and starts kissing my chest, nipples, stomach and all over. This is very nice and intimate. Soon she gives me a choice, CBJ or BBJ. Of course, I opted for BBJ, but its pretty awesome that she asked first.

Her talented kissing lips are equally talented at sucking. She gives a very sensual, slow BJ. Great suction, excellent tongue work. She works in some licking of the boys as well, and occasionally moves up to do a little titty fucking. Also, I swear her face kept getting prettier and prettier as my dick kept going in and out of her mouth. (This is also when I was admiring the bottoms of her feet through the ceiling mirror).

At this point I’m torn because I thought I read something about CIM, so I’m debating whether I want to let go, or go for some FS. Even though she’s going slow I’m getting pretty close to exploding. She must have sensed it, because at just the right moment she stopped, and then, gave me another choice, keep going with this, or fuck. I’m still torn, but decide to just ask the question, can I CIM? The answer is yes, so I decide to go for it. She starts back in on the BBJ and gets me going. My god, the finish was fantastic! It was a long spasmodic flow. She keeps going like a champ and takes it all in her mouth. She doesn’t stop when I’m done, but keeps going for maybe 30 more seconds. I’m wondering if she swallowed the load. It didn’t seem like she was holding it in her mouth, and she didn’t drip it out anywhere, but she did get up and say something and then go to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush, so she probably spit it out, but if I didn’t hear that flush, I would have sworn she swallowed it all. Afterwards, she told me I taste good!!

She cleaned up the little guy with some baby wipes, and gave me some to wipe my face with. She let me wash up in the sink a bit, and as I got dressed we chatted. She is really very friendly. Someone on here mentioned her having a regular job, and I didn’t bring it up, but she did. I don’t want to give out any personal information, but it seems that she is an intelligent professional whose job can largely be done remotely, so that she can engage in this side business. Lucky us!

She does not want you to text if you haven’t met her before (her ad says no text). I guess she feels safer if she speaks to you. She did say that now that we’ve met, I can text if I want to see her again, but for those of you looking to see her for the first time, make sure you call.

Although she’s not the type of girl I would usually go for looks wise, in terms of attitude and service she is absolutely wonderful. The intimacy and the oral skills really made this a top provider experience, especially at the donation rate. I will probably repeat when the time is right, and I think next time I’ll go for the hour to see if I can get the oral pleasure and FS and spend some time appreciating those legs and feet.

Enjoy All!

REVIEW

I have not partaken in the hobby in about 10 years, so my review may be a little rusty, forgive me if it's not up to par.

Let me start by saying that Amanda is a tall BBW. If you're not into this type of woman, she's not for you. Personally I find woman of most sizes and body shapes attractive. She also has many tattoos.

I noticed her listing on a popular website and called as she stated calls were preferred over texts. She advertised bbj, dfk, and "tasty", indicating daty was available. I was looking for all of these things. I made an appt for the following day post phone call. Her incall was a popular one in Commack. A well known, somewhat seedy location but I chose to go anyway.

Upon arrival (I was 5 minutes early), I called and was given the room number. Door was opened with her behind it. Very pretty in my opinion, better looking in person that pictures advertised. She definitely looks better in person. Again, she is tall at about 6' tall and a Bbw. Not everyone's cup of tea.

I place the donation on the table. She did not count it. ( $250 for hour).

We sat on the bed for a few minutes chatting small talk. She is well spoken and very smart. While chatting, she is lightly grazing my body with her hands which was nice. For some reason, I was a bit nervous Sven though I've done this 100 times, just not in many years. After a few minutes she asks me to get comfortable and asks what I like. I reply everything.

We start with with some LFK which leads to DFK. Wasn't timing it but probably did this for 10 minutes or so. Kissing continued as we got undressed and the mutual touching was great. She has piercings in her nipples which I'm not a huge fan of in general, but they were fine. Eventually, DFK lead to a great bbbj. This turned into 69 after a while. I was impressed with myself for not blowing super quickly. lol. We probably went back and forth between bbbj and 69 for a good 20 minutes. I also did some daty without reciprocation and she was clean and tasty.

Eventually the cover and went on and she rode me for a few minutes. Mr. Winky wasn't fully cooperating so she did some more bbj. Cover went back on and we went doggy for a few minutes until I blew hard.

Cleaned up with some wipes. A few more
Minutes of small talk. Spent exactly a. Hour with her, it was a great hour. Room was clean, smoke free. I will repeat.

MJ

REVIEW

I have not partaken in the hobby in about 10 years, so my review may be a little rusty, forgive me if it's not up to par.

Let me start by saying that Amanda is a tall BBW. If you're not into this type of woman, she's not for you. Personally I find woman of most sizes and body shapes attractive. She also has many tattoos.

I noticed her listing on a popular website and called as she stated calls were preferred over texts. She advertised bbj, dfk, and "tasty", indicating daty was available. I was looking for all of these things. I made an appt for the following day post phone call. Her incall was a popular one in Commack. A well known, somewhat seedy location but I chose to go anyway.

Upon arrival (I was 5 minutes early), I called and was given the room number. Door was opened with her behind it. Very pretty in my opinion, better looking in person that pictures advertised. She definitely looks better in person. Again, she is tall at about 6' tall and a Bbw. Not everyone's cup of tea.

I place the donation on the table. She did not count it. ( $250 for hour).

We sat on the bed for a few minutes chatting small talk. She is well spoken and very smart. While chatting, she is lightly grazing my body with her hands which was nice. For some reason, I was a bit nervous Sven though I've done this 100 times, just not in many years. After a few minutes she asks me to get comfortable and asks what I like. I reply everything.

We start with with some LFK which leads to DFK. Wasn't timing it but probably did this for 10 minutes or so. Kissing continued as we got undressed and the mutual touching was great. She has piercings in her nipples which I'm not a huge fan of in general, but they were fine. Eventually, DFK lead to a great bbbj. This turned into 69 after a while. I was impressed with myself for not blowing super quickly. lol. We probably went back and forth between bbbj and 69 for a good 20 minutes. I also did some daty without reciprocation and she was clean and tasty.

Eventually the cover and went on and she rode me for a few minutes. Mr. Winky wasn't fully cooperating so she did some more bbj. Cover went back on and we went doggy for a few minutes until I blew hard.

Cleaned up with some wipes. A few more
Minutes of small talk. Spent exactly a. Hour with her, it was a great hour. Room was clean, smoke free. I will repeat.

MJ
Good teview
Welcome back
Curious though, if I may…
What brought you back?

I guess a lack of good sex... lol... it's been a while that I've had "high quality" intimate sex. I guess I have to pay since I'm a fat, ugly dude
The smart shakes from GNC work remarkably well. They give you a sample nutrition menu to go along with it. If you stick with it you will easily drop 20lbs in 3 months. I used it and it worked as advertised. Hope this helps you. Amanda sounds really hot.