Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Shes one of the best kissers in the field
Now I'm really in!!!! My fave starting activity.
Not sure of your list but mine includes Nikki No Drip, Sophia Belle, blonde bombshell, and the incomparable Ashley201.
Pleas tell me she makes this group?
I agree with Gold and to that list, Wigs, you could add Deanna. It often seems like the best blowjob girls are also the best kissers.

I guess that kind of make sense.

BTW Wigs, With my experience, I would also include Michelle in that group and additionally, Kaylani, who is a very saliva heavy kisser

Not sure of your list but mine includes Nikki No Drip, Sophia Belle, blonde bombshell, and the incomparable Ashley201.
Ive had all them on that list. Yes she does compare and make that group. Cant honestly say ive ever made out with nikki tho , whenever i went it was always a stop n go under the garage tent but she can suck a good D. Kissing amanda is like making out when you was in high school without the excessive amount of spit lol. Shes sensual as fuck and takes her time.

Ive had all them on that list. Yes she does compare and make that group. Cant honestly say ive ever made out with nikki tho , whenever i went it was always a stop n go under the garage tent but she can suck a good D. Kissing amanda is like making out when you was in high school without the excessive amount of spit lol. Shes sensual as fuck and takes her time.
Never tried Kaylani may have to see her if I can.
Ive been wanting to try kaylani for a min but whenever i schedule with her it never goes thru or she stops responding. Shes one if the few old school providers that i still haven't had lol.

You guys are crazy if you don't include Bri in the best kissing best BBBJ around. Just my 2 cents.
I am not crazy about her smoking habit but she is on my "to do" list. I just hope she doesn't smell of cigarettes. Gianna didn't and so I was able to deal with her smoking habit but if I smell it on their breath, it's a deal breaker for a second visit and unfortunately the second visit is always my favorite

Amanda is IMHO The best BBJ in the metro area for under 300 bucks.

And I've had worse for over 300.

Also in the top kissers.

My top BBJ under 3 bills would be Amanda, NND, Bombshell, Latina Maxine (city) and, to keep her memory alive, BBW tiffany.

I'm quite partial to Amanda tho. I probably see her 10x a year and have done so for maybe 5 years. I give her an Xmas present, one of only 2 providers who gets one from me...