Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

Hey,

First post for me on this forum, I recently found this website and went to see Amanda in her Commack location. It was an incredible time, so good I can't wait to go back and see her again :)

Her BBBJ was absolutely incredible, nice and wet/sloppy and deep.. she's a great girl, cool to chill with as well and really makes you feel comfortable.

I will be back to see her and I highly suggest if you haven't, go check her out!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey,

First post for me on this forum, I recently found this website and went to see Amanda in her Commack location. It was an incredible time, so good I can't wait to go back and see her again :)

Her BBBJ was absolutely incredible, nice and wet/sloppy and deep.. she's a great girl, cool to chill with as well and really makes you feel comfortable.

I will be back to see her and I highly suggest if you haven't, go check her out!
Thanks for the contribution and welcome to UG

But you need to include how much you paid.
So what was the damage?

Ok.....
So I have seen Amanda quite a few times over the last month. Probably too many times but fuck it we ball.
I don't even know how to write this with out just sounding like total Simp but I'll try. Lol

I guess I'll just write about the first time.

So I seen her post her UG ad 1 day at like 6am. I was sitting in my work truck in front of the shop. I was always hesitant to try her cause I've read her thread and saw all the people crying about how hard it was to see her. But I didn't realize that half the people that read this site are stupid.

So i texted her with my name, age, color, and that I seen her ad on UG. She texted me back quick. Asked me something like what other providers have i seen. Told her about 1 that advertises on here. She said ok cool what time can you come..... easy

So I meet her at the hotel she's at. Get room # right away. Door to room opens before I can even knock.

She wearing some sexy lingerie. Lingerie is not really my thing. I'm sure some of you old timers like it though. I'm more of a booty shorts and tank top kinda of guy. Anyway she looks way hotter in person.

I never done GFE with a provider before only with civilian women that were my girls.
I'm used to pump and dump providers.

So I take my clothes off set next to her on the bed and lay back. She talking to me trying to me trying to make me feel comfortable. She grabs a pillow puts it behind my head so I don't break my neck for what she is about to do to me. She starts kissing my body and soft touching me all over. I'm Rock solid in like 2secs of this. She then looks at my penis and sees there is some precum on the tip and she says u got some precum and she swallows my hole penis. I new I was in trouble at this point.

This women is a fucking professional. She is so good at this shit it's dangerous.

Ok.....anyway. She sucks it so good my hands are going numb my hole body was shaking. It was serious. Pretty sure she felt me shaking and told me to turn over so she could message me. She pretty damn good at messages too. But after about 5min of her swiping those big God made titties threw my ass Crack I had to flip back over. She put the rubber on and she jumped on my dick for CRCG and some CCG. She fucks like a pro. Then I tell her my turn and flip her for Mish. We started kissing, her lips are so fucking juicey. Then switched to K9. Her ass is gorgeous, God made, it shakes like an ocean from behind.

Anyway we do this for the hole hour. This women can fuck like nothing I have every came across before in my life not with providers or civilians.

So I'm sweating bullets now she is drenched in sweet too. So she goes and puts the AC on high and comes back to the bed and suck my dick like nothing I have every had before. I tell her to pinch my nipples hard. She does it with both hands on both nipples and she is slobbering up and down on my penis like a sex godess from the heavens. I busted hard as a fuck and she don't stop she just keeps going for like another 2min. She had me moaning so hard I had to put a pillow over my face. It was insane.

She said the people in the room next to us left probably cause we were making so much noise lmao.

So service wise 12 out of 10.
I think she is my ATF provider as of now.
Even if she is not ur type she is worth 1 time go.
She is also a real down to earth person to talk too.

-SuperSimp aka Captain save a ho.

Ok.....
So I have seen Amanda quite a few times over the last month. Probably too many times but fuck it we ball.
I don't even know how to write this with out just sounding like total Simp but I'll try. Lol

I guess I'll just write about the first time.

So I seen her post her UG ad 1 day at like 6am. I was sitting in my work truck in front of the shop. I was always hesitant to try her cause I've read her thread and saw all the people crying about how hard it was to see her. But I didn't realize that half the people that read this site are stupid.

So i texted her with my name, age, color, and that I seen her ad on UG. She texted me back quick. Asked me something like what other providers have i seen. Told her about 1 that advertises on here. She said ok cool what time can you come..... easy

So I meet her at the hotel she's at. Get room # right away. Door to room opens before I can even knock.

She wearing some sexy lingerie. Lingerie is not really my thing. I'm sure some of you old timers like it though. I'm more of a booty shorts and tank top kinda of guy. Anyway she looks way hotter in person.

I never done GFE with a provider before only with civilian women that were my girls.
I'm used to pump and dump providers.

So I take my clothes off set next to her on the bed and lay back. She talking to me trying to me trying to make me feel comfortable. She grabs a pillow puts it behind my head so I don't break my neck for what she is about to do to me. She starts kissing my body and soft touching me all over. I'm Rock solid in like 2secs of this. She then looks at my penis and sees there is some precum on the tip and she says u got some precum and she swallows my hole penis. I new I was in trouble at this point.

This women is a fucking professional. She is so good at this shit it's dangerous.

Ok.....anyway. She sucks it so good my hands are going numb my hole body was shaking. It was serious. Pretty sure she felt me shaking and told me to turn over so she could message me. She pretty damn good at messages too. But after about 5min of her swiping those big God made titties threw my ass Crack I had to flip back over. She put the rubber on and she jumped on my dick for CRCG and some CCG. She fucks like a pro. Then I tell her my turn and flip her for Mish. We started kissing, her lips are so fucking juicey. Then switched to K9. Her ass is gorgeous, God made, it shakes like an ocean from behind.

Anyway we do this for the hole hour. This women can fuck like nothing I have every came across before in my life not with providers or civilians.

So I'm sweating bullets now she is drenched in sweet too. So she goes and puts the AC on high and comes back to the bed and suck my dick like nothing I have every had before. I tell her to pinch my nipples hard. She does it with both hands on both nipples and she is slobbering up and down on my penis like a sex godess from the heavens. I busted hard as a fuck and she don't stop she just keeps going for like another 2min. She had me moaning so hard I had to put a pillow over my face. It was insane.

She said the people in the room next to us left probably cause we were making so much noise lmao.

So service wise 12 out of 10.
I think she is my ATF provider as of now.
Even if she is not ur type she is worth 1 time go.
She is also a real down to earth person to talk too.

-SuperSimp aka Captain save a ho.
I really do wonder if I’m slurping too loud sometimes but…….ohhh well hopefully inspiring others to help their bedroom fun :D

Xoxox❤️
#BBWPersuasion

It’s always a misunderstanding and confusion when y’all get blacklisted…..

Well there is no confusion or misunderstanding….when y’all play with my time….fuck with my $$ and take my kool demeanor for stupid….y'all
win the prize I choose to give out….

Y’all want the time and good services but don’t want to pay the $$…..

idc how long it’s been since you played me…. I’m no longer interested in your company….

As soon as y'all play me…I mark it down immediately….so YOU will forget and I won’t…..

It is what it is…;)

Xoxo ❤️
#BBWPersuasion