Amanda 234-253-3222

https://sarasota.craigslist.org/thp/d/relaxing-massage/6535921085.html

yeah. I'm in Fla for a few days on business. Can't give up the lifestyle b/c of a zip code change.
The ad is deceiving. No mention of extras, no pic, but I've taken worse shots in the dark so why not...
text...100 bucks for the hour. Manual happy ending but no other extras. Pics are sent. Her body looks nothing short of a fitness model. Butter face, but holy shit, that body. Perky Bs and an ass that won't quit. Looks maybe 22. Turns out she's 23. Lives in a gated community, has me go to her apartment, opens the door, it's actually her. There's that slamming body. Takes me to the living room, massage table set up, she strips naked, asks me to do the same thing. Turns out, she's a licensed massage therapist. Great massage. No tease. Flip. Lack luster handjob, way too much coconut oil, but I was allowed to play with the Bs and rub the cooch from behind while squeezing her ass. Was enough to get me to pop. Had to clean myself up which sucks. Very friendly, way too professional, will not repeat. Gonna keep looking while here. Few days left...be nice to see some input from some local ppl... hint hint. .

I have found the HE AMPs in Florida to be at least as expensive as the ones up here on Long Island and the gals expect every bit if not more than the typical Long Island tip to boot.

I was there also for a few days last month and hit two of them. One was excellent and the other mediocre.

Who says the cost of living is cheaper in Florida? LOL

I have found the HE AMPs in Florida to be at least as expensive as the ones up here on Long Island and the gals expect every bit if not more than the typical Long Island tip to boot.

I was there also for a few days last month and hit two of them. One was excellent and the other mediocre.

Who says the cost of living is cheaper in Florida? LOL
No reviews?! I found her rates reasonable. Services lackluster. I've had services down here in the past many times. I've reviewed a few. Never see anyone posting anything else.
I'm thinking it's because L.E. down here don't take shit from anyone. No where near as liberal as NY. I've done the cop test with some of the girls down here and they laugh and say, I know girls who've been giving blowjobs to a cop and they cuff them mid way. Showing me your cock don't mean nothing down here...

Who knows. Maybe I'll start a trend... postings in Fla

Let me set the record straight some on her. First, I'm local and seen her. She is actually 31 YOA. Second, she is not licensed. Not even wild Florida will license based on her past. I applaud her for making an effort for more legitimate business, and ditching her horrendous past.

Let me set the record straight some on her. First, I'm local and seen her. She is actually 31 YOA. Second, she is not licensed. Not even wild Florida will license based on her past. I applaud her for making an effort for more legitimate business, and ditching her horrendous past.
I don't know anything about her or her horrendous past. I've seen her a few times for massage. That's all. She barely speaks while i'm there.