Alyssa (DesiLove) Rockland County Visit 8/29

I will be visitng Rockland County next weds 8/29....I will be avail for incall apps on rt 59 (west) in the Nanuet area...I will be taking apps from noon-9pm up until the day before, Tues 8/28..all apps must be sched by tues, as i will NOT be taking last min apps on the day of my visit.

The stilettos i will be bringing for this visit will be:

Black stilettos: full /12 hr of fun 150
Red stilettos: 45 min BR w/ naughty oral good bye 125
Open Toe stilettos: full hr of fun 200

This as close to a NJ visit as i could swing, so hopefully it is convenient enough to satsify everyone.

If you would like to get together pls contact me at: bodybydesi@yahoo.com

**pls put RC visit in the RE box***

Pls include when contacting me the following:

1) Your ug handle or a prov ref (pref another UG advert)

2) day you would like to get together and time..pls include a time frame (earliest-latest) it will save unnecc e-male tag trying to match our scheds..

3) the # you will be calling me from to confirm our app and get my location

4) avoid explicit questions, i wont answer and i wont see you...take the time to read my threads and reviews and you should know everything you need to know

5) pls know my rates before you get here, all you need is again in my threads..i will NOT discuss this with you on the phone, thru e-males or in person and youll piss me off. your putting your most valuable jewels in my hands/mouth do you realy want me in a bad mood

typo

someone kindly pointed out quite the typo on my part...the black stilettos for 150 are for a 1/2 (HALF HR) not 12 hrs.....sorry about that....xox

Last edited: