Allie Acacia spa, Passaic NJ 848-777-5888

Decided to go here because i needed to get a massage and decent service after going to the gym and not be rushed or get a half assed massage like in other places. I got a woman named allie when i went into the place, she had mocha skin and looked thai, she said she was working part time only, her english was pretty good, she understood everything i was saying and she was very enthusiastic as-well. I asked her to give me a medium strength massage and mostly focus on my arms and lower back because i was sore there. She did a good job and took her time massaging my sore areas. She took 40 minutes massaging me until i felt relaxed enough and turned around. She asked what i wanted and i told her i wanted everything. Gave her the 160 and got ready for her. I turned back around and when she was back she started with a light cat bath and light kisses on my back, it felt good, she went down around to bottom of my butt and starting grabbing my junk while she was grinding her boobs against my legs. I turned around and she kept massaging my groin and she teased me while giving me a BBJ but i could not hold it and finished quickly. I think ive never had this experience where I've gotten my junk massaged and finished really quickly. I think shes good at this. I recommend her because shes good at massaging you to make you finish. She will be off for a bit. She said she will be back on May 8-9. I will visit her again if i get the chance.