All orgasms not the same

I find that the orgasm experience differs considerably from one to another and was wondering if it's true for other guys (and gals). Sometimes I pant very hard but not always. Sometimes I shout out loud the feeling is so intense but again not always.
Sometimes I get a strong facial flush. Sometimes my dick swells up like steel while other times it isn't fully hard. On rare occasions I get a numbness that starts in my hands and works up my arms to my chest--this doesn't always result in an ejaculation but is mind-blowing nevertheless. Other times I have a definite feeling of release but no ejaculation-- a mini orgasm my wife calls it. What do others experience?

I find that the orgasm experience differs considerably from one to another and was wondering if it's true for other guys (and gals). Sometimes I pant very hard but not always. Sometimes I shout out loud the feeling is so intense but again not always.
Sometimes I get a strong facial flush. Sometimes my dick swells up like steel while other times it isn't fully hard. On rare occasions I get a numbness that starts in my hands and works up my arms to my chest--this doesn't always result in an ejaculation but is mind-blowing nevertheless. Other times I have a definite feeling of release but no ejaculation-- a mini orgasm my wife calls it. What do others experience?
T M I

Without the use of any pharmicological substances or libation of any kind and barring any medical factors, the orgasm depends on the physiology of ones self. Some are more prone to intense mind altering orgasms due their to the nuerological makeup.

I have found that amongst my friends, the more active the lifestyle, the more intense the O. There is a psychological facet to this also. If you tend to be open and have very little inhibitions when it comes to sex, your mind will be more perceptive to the overall experience of the O.

I would probably think that a provider with experience could probably turn this factor on and off at will. There are times when she genuinly feels something for her client, which would make her more receptable. The same premise applies to us men.

Unfortunately, for me the little soldier has died. Diabetes, slower lifetyle and a few extra pounds are the culprit.

I was ready to give him a send off, but then went to Boston Medical Group.
What a sham these guys are. I had no problem with paying the $195.00 for the exam. It was the sales pitch for their "propriatary blend" of medicines which got me.

After having this old doctor handle the little guy, he gives me a shot in the winky. It didn't hurt at all. I waited for about a half an hour to be rexamined. He says everything looks good, we can definetly help you. Let me introduce you to my associate, Dr. Feelgood for the pitch.

Our exclusive blend will cost you $1200 for six months. Sorry charlie, I'll pass for now. Did some research and found the same blend can be had from almost any Urologist. Made my appt. and my plan covered everything, because of the diabetes. Screw them.

Anyway, one shot and twenty minutes and I'm like I was 17 again. The funny thing after the visit with bmg was that I was going to either J&R to buy a GPS or go to Yeppi spa in the village. The doc said that I couldn't pop a V today, because of the shot. Well I wrote Yeppi off until I was at JR. I got the hugest and hardest wood I've had in 30 years. walked out went to Yeppi, saw Coco and had the time of my life.

Damn that was alot. Well thanks BMG for "Sex for Life", just not on your dime.

So true..you have the premature, dammit why did i cum so fast imust have been really excitedt!
Then the long build-up ones that just last forever aqnd i am moaning like a cat in heat!
licks,
Nicole

There is a prescription erection injection called Caverject. the injection is supposed to be relatively painless because of the very fine gauge of the needle used
http://www.caverjectimpulse.com/
Information on other medications & more info on Caverject
http://mens-health.health-cares.net/erectile-dysfunction-injection.php
http://erectile.higsinc.com/erectile-dysfunction-treatment.htm

Tests that can be done for erection difficulties/dysfunction
http://www.medicare.com/kbase/topic/medtest/hw231151/descrip.htm

Last edited:
Woman who have done anal with me, say the orgasm they get from it is much different than or orgasm from Vaginal sex or oral sex. They say it is much more intense and much more draining. They tingle all over and their legs go numb.

For me, BBBJ alternation between sucking action, sliding down the women's tongue and teasing with her tip of tongue produces off-the-chart orgasms that vaginal intercourse (friction only) produce. Because of this, vaginal sex has lost alot of its appeal (especially when I am having sex with great frequencey) and covered FS a waste of time other than the physical appeal of the girl.

That's not bragging.

I wouldn't know. Women won't have anal with me because I am too big. :)

Now, that's bragging.
Actually I feel bad for you because you have no idea of what you are missing. LOL.

I have heard "no way" " you want to put that where" " I am not into that" "I'll never do anal" etc.

After they try it, now I am not going to say they all loved it, but most 85 percent said they did like it and would do it again. the other 10 percent told me they could tolerate it if we were to do it and found it okay. and 5 really didn't like it at all for whatever reason.

Woman who have done anal with me, say the orgasm they get from it is much different than or orgasm from Vaginal sex or oral sex. They say it is much more intense and much more draining. They tingle all over and their legs go numb.
They tell me the same thing that they tell waterclone! Maybe i am doing something wrong??

They tell me the same thing that they tell waterclone! Maybe i am doing something wrong??
Not really, if you are 9 inches then good luck to you. I do not know a women who has not done anal before to be your first. I have been told I am the perfect size for it, big enough to hit all the right spots and give plenty of pleasure but not too big to scare them away. A lot has to do with trust.

Has nothing to do with trusting you, but just htink how many "other" guys have told them the same thing we have been telling them.