Alice - Bellerose Crew 516-515-6245

Finally got to see her this week after some scheduling issues. Set up a hh visit towards the end of the work day. Got to the location on time and was told to head up.

Photos are accurate. She's a petite, dirty blonde spinner. Very young too, she said she was 22 and that very well could be true. Very cute face, fit body and cute B's. I normally like my providers with curves and more assets but i was very attracted to her. Gave the donation and we both got undressed. Laid down on the bed and she gave a nice peck on the lips, no lfk at all during the session tho. Erotic touching and stroked jr to half life and then started a decent cbj. Few minutes and i was ready to go and she got on top rcg. That tight little ass going up and down on me was a sight to see. She's tight too and felt really good. I need to finish in control so we switched to mish. Started off slowly and she was moaning with each thrust. Probably faking but it was still enjoyable. She was a little mechanical in this position which is too bad. If she got into it more it would have been an amazing girl next door/gfe experience. Still the tightness was more than i could take and popped in bag after a few more minutes.
I probably will see her again before she leaves (2 more weeks) and maybe extras will be available. Didn't ask this time around and it wasn't offered, i usually don't press the issue on first encounters.
If you like petite, young spinners she's perfect. Her level of service could improve but then again, she's probably really 22.

I saw Alice late last night after reading icemans review. It was about 9PM when I read icemans review and decided to take the plunge. I called and said they were still open and made my way right away. Pics are definitely her. Decided to go for the half. This may vary but the pictures make her look a lot hotter than she is in my opinion. Maybe it was because she was all natural because of the time of day and didn't have makeup on. I would say she is more cute than hot. Upon our session starting she had me lay down for a cbj, proceeded by mish, k9, and finished me off with a hj while worshiping her feet. A little mechanical but she got more involved with mish. She wanted me to get close and put my head next to hers and kiss her neck, probably the highlight of the session.

I saw Alice late last night after reading icemans review. It was about 9PM when I read icemans review and decided to take the plunge. I called and said they were still open and made my way right away. Pics are definitely her. Decided to go for the half. This may vary but the pictures make her look a lot hotter than she is in my opinion. Maybe it was because she was all natural because of the time of day and didn't have makeup on. I would say she is more cute than hot. Upon our session starting she had me lay down for a cbj, proceeded by mish, k9, and finished me off with a hj while worshiping her feet. A little mechanical but she got more involved with mish. She wanted me to get close and put my head next to hers and kiss her neck, probably the highlight of the session.
She's could definitely be a bit more engaging and less mechanical. I know i mentioned that in my review. Maybe that'll come with experience. Cute or hot is really subjective but i agree she's more cute than hot, a gnd kind of look.

Went to see Alice today. She is a young GND pretty spinner. Very nice soft B with a cute butt. CBJ has good suction but not too long. Started with RCG which was very nice. Switch to missionary, should have gone with k9 because she did allow me to gain any leverage while I was on top. I ended up asking her for a HJ finish. She seem need to this and worry about hygiene. Wouldn’t allow me to touch her V or allow me to touch the condom. Maybe she was worry about the corona virus since I am Asian. Overall I enjoy a break from the Asian places, is nice to bang a young pretty European girl every now and then. Solid visit for what it’s worth.